As if the Global Warming wasn't already bad enough

Now we find that Climate Change is making the snow stink!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/02/08/ ... -increase/

No word on whether it smells like a Gwyneth Paltrow candle...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
2/13/2022, 4:06 am
Now we find that Climate Change is making the snow stink!
No word on whether it smells like a Gwyneth Paltrow candle...
Climate Change™ made me post this photo.
GPS.jpg
Leave it to the Washington ComPost to publish an article about something that isn't happening (smelly snow) caused by something else that isn't happening (anthropogenic climate change) in order to whip up an ominous new "concern" that no one in his right mind is concerned about.  

Everybody knows that spring is caused by climate change.

That said, I can't help but wonder:

1. Global warming in the soil encourages the intensity of odor molecules.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow starts making her vagina-odor candles.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Comrades, having consumed multiple glasses of adult beet juice and summoned the ghost of professor Irwin Cory, I have concluded that this is Dualism. That is, two independent and mutual irreducible abstracts, the scent of snow, while in theory relates to the perception, memory, and other types of non-inferential cognition, and the formal smell of science twisted, shaped, and identified with sentimental connectives by embracing the mechanics of fabrication with complete idiocy. Therefore, standing in the gutter of Philadephia or New York and smelling the snow would be different than standing in the center of Yosemite and smelling the snow and would identify this person writing this word salad flapdoodle as placing their cranium directly into their anus and having mind dust blowing directly out of the ears......
head-up-your-ass-up-your-ass.gif

Red Square wrote:
2/13/2022, 1:26 pm
Everybody knows that spring is caused by climate change.

This summer, it's going to be hotter than it has been all year long.

Perhaps, our glorious leaders will enforce the wearing of nose plugs to prevent the thousands of molecular particles from upsetting the dainty noses of the "Wokeness" under the Covid masks...

download (6).jpg
download (3).jpg