The Hillary/DOJ prediction thread

Hillary_Freedom_Jail.jpg
CLINTON RELENTS, GIVES UP POSSESSION OF PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

So now that Hillary has agreed to turn over her server, and she and her aides totally swear they're telling the truth... What will the outcome be?

I predict no jail time for anyone, and the DOJ will say it's investigated the claims and everything was kosher.

Or is it Valski Jarret truly runs the show and is putting the long knives out for poor Hillary? Valski needs someone she can control living in the White House; the Clintons are not those people.

Extra beet vodka rations to the Comrade who is closest!!

State will sacrifice a couple of mid-level proles as the true culprits. They will be stripped of their current positions and either get a lateral transfer at the same pay grade with State, or they will get positions with the Clinton Foundation. All blame for the server will be placed on them, with Hillary coming out smelling like a put-upon rose in the Media

Obama will tell the DOJ to not investigate. But if they do, he will tell them to not prosecute. But if they do, he will issue a free and full pardon on his last day in office.

Such is life in USSA.

And no amount of running will save you.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
Hillary_Freedom_Jail.jpg
I predict no jail time for anyone, and the DOJ will say it's investigated the claims and everything was [highlight=#ffff00]kosher[/highlight].

Surely you meant to say "halal," comrade?

Even if the charges are swept under the rug fairly adjudicated by administration policy and our beloved MTE is forced allowed to retire, she will have to survive on her Senior Executive Services Level I paltry government pension, and whatever charities might support her foundation...

Who gives a flying f**k about all this fluffy bunny fluff? What the hell difference does it make? Could we please get back to something more important--to the issues that really matter to every day people like you and me?

Why am I not seeing more posts on what Donald said to Megyn, or what Megyn said to Donald?

Why is no one talking about Bridgegate anymore? Do you really think if you stop talking about it, it'll just go away?

And Kelly Rutherford's child custody woes! What's that? You never heard of her? Then you need to stop watching Fox and start tuning in to ABC World News with David Muir. He's been talking about Kelly's problems every night this week, so it MUST be important! And if he mentions Hillary at all, why, it's only in regards to important issues--like what Donald said to Megyn, or Megyn said to Donald. See how that works?

I yearn for the old days when I used to be able to get real news from the Cube. I'm shocked and appalled and disappointed that anyone actually has time to write about Hillary's e-mails.

At the risk of being whanged on the head, dear Commissarka, I must ask why your time is so pre-occupied with mid-level trivia such as what Donald said to Kelly or vice versa.

Don't you know that a beloved lion in Africa is DEAD? Don't you even care?

<wiping away tears> Lion lives matter!

Now, let me be clear. I think that Hillary is a great candidate. Not only is she a woman, she also has been part of the glorious and wonderful State. However, what we must realize is that the State is superior and supreme. Therefore, Hillary isn't above the state, even though she is a part of it. She is merely a cartridge in the video game system we call the State. If the State doesn't like her, it can eject her out and have a new commissar implemented, in very quick order I might add. Hillary can be thrown away, just like every other politician in the system of the State.

Some may say that Hillary is one-of-a-kind. Those people are wrong. She is just another Liberal, and just another Kommissar. Individuality for it's own sake is an affront to the State, and those that think that Hillary is unique not only believe this, they also do not look outside their own intellectual borders.This may be a sign of xenophobia, or it might mean that they are simply too stupid to realize that there is a man behind the curtain. Hillary's perceived uniqueness is actually a carefully balanced and timed application of principles and arguments that every Liberal has in their arsenal. She could be easily replaced, and should, if the State finds her to be in the wrong.

Hillary has attempted to hide things from the State, an entity which deserves to and should know all. She has also resisted giving her e-mail server to the State and making it kollektive property. These two actions that were undertaken by her are signs of thoughtcrime embedded deep in Hillary's psyche that has been dormant for a long time. We are just starting to see it wake up, and it is hard to tell where this thoughtcrime may lead us whenever it is fully woken up and primed for action.

Therefore, my prediction is that the awesome and holy power of the State will discover Hillary's ways and eject her.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: ...Why am I not seeing more posts on what Donald said to Megyn, or what Megyn said to Donald?...

Here's your answer Pinkie:

Megyn said "Fuck you!" to Donald and Donald said "Fuck you!" to Megyn.

Hillary misspoke when she said she sent no classified email. She actually meant to say "I can't recall sending any classified email." Therefore, she is not guilty of intentional misdirection of authorities. She is sorry about the confusion and promises it will never happen again. Furthermore, Hillary will wear an electronic monitoring device whenever her duties as President of the United States require her to leave the White House grounds. Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.

Ankle Bracelet.jpg

Always remember, Comrades, what difference at this time does it make ™ is a valid excuse and all encompassing deterrent to any indiscretion. Bill was just several years late to use it. Otherwise he could have just said "Lewinsky, that was last weeks news and what difference at this time does it make ™ ." He may have been saving that statement for having it's full affect for HillBillary.

Be seeing you ™

My prediction:
She will skate off cackling into the sunset without any punishment.

Maybe she will get slapped a bit in 'the court of public opinion', but that's about it.