The Jig's Up! Irish Claim "Dibsies" on 1st Slave Trade!

While all of us sat in awe of the resurgence of the Irish jig, made so popular by
Riverdance, in the 80s,

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

an ugly secret lay beneath this show! There was a hidden slave trade of the Irish by the English in the 17th Century! Yes! Even worse than the black trade, if that is even possible. It is!

Here it is: https://globalresearch.ca/index.php?con ... &aid=31076

The video does seem to choke at times dear Comrades. My sincerest apologies! Arrgh! I hate that!

In fact, the biggest enslavement of white Christian Europeans and the subsequent slave trade was perpetrated by Muslims - first Arabs, then Turks.

It happened over the course of several centuries starting with the rise of Islam and diminishing, but not ending with the defeat of the Ottoman Turks in mid-18th century by the Russian army and navy. The most affected areas were Eastern and Southern Europe. Does that explain the Ukrainian Cossack dances?

At 3:09 you'll see the appearance of a Muslim Turk in a turban and the music changes to Middle Eastern until he gets knocked over the head by a Cossack.

If my memory serves me correctly, the Muslim corsairs (whom the nefarious Jefferson admin. called "Barbary Pirates") enslaved close to 1.5 million Europeans between the 15th and 19th centuries. Poor infidels, boo hoo hoo!

About the above video, where do they get all the midget dancers from?

Gracious! Red Square! A stunning array of references!

My spousal unit, who is complicit in my enjoyment and curiosity regarding other civilizations, will study these references with me. He recently read a book about the Turkish leader, Ataturk. A most interesting and influential leader. And, I mean. leader!

We would like to visit this region of the world, including St. Petersburg. Hope we can do it before things get out of hand.

We also are fascinated by those who build wonderful structures of great beauty out of immediately available things like adobe, rocks, shells, etc. The Dogon guys interest us. Very 3rd world places. We're curious but not suicidal. Thank God for NATG! Huh? Pathetic!

Some selected quotes of yours:

"I hope the time line helps gain a feel for the incessant, relentless attacks over centuries, the sadism, enslavement, subjugation, repression, famine, poverty, destruction and cultural regression brought by these Muslims in the name of allah, on the ordinary people.

I hope the Eastern Europeans remember their history and fight the current Islamic invasion, lest they again be slaves and subjugated people under the monstrous repression of Islam in their own lands."

ME: Alas, they are not doing so, at present!

"However, Islamic violence is religiously endorsed to destroy or subjugate and is supported by unchanging laws and text. The same fanatical Islamic frenzy to kill and conquer for allah can be seen today and is publically expressed. It cannot change."

ME: I tell my liberal friends these things and, well, they think I am fear-mongering! Most heart-breaking!

Thank God for you, dear Red Square and my other wonderful Cubist friends (an art form)!
As corny as it sounds, you are an oasis in the desert of ideas and thought. I seem to gain strength through you and other comrades by communicating here!
I hope I can give back the same.

My wife enslaved me. If only I could Karl Marx her, but I cannot drink that much.
Enslaving enemies is described by the Koran thereby making slavery a part of the economic system.

Fhalkyn! Thank you for your soaring rhetoric, dear magnificent bird

I actually do know about the slavery in which all races indulged themselves taking place throughout the centuries. It's just that I had never heard about the English enslaving the Irish in the 17th Century until about a week ago. I wondered how I had missed this piece of information. Being half Irish, I didn't want my brethren to be among the forgotten ones in this most despicable expression of human nature. And, I've pretty much "had it" with being called a racist, etc.!