The Joyous Next Tuesday of The Wealth Tax

Comrades! This is one step beyond inspiration. Even beyond the total State control of money by banning cash and going completely digital. The wonderfully inspired name, Wealth Tax! This new method of taxation REDEFINES (Something We Comrades excel at) Income. Now UNREALIZED GAINS, money from investments you have reinvested, dividends on savings you have not cashed, value increases of homes and belongings you have not sold will all be taxed. The dream of making everyone equally poor CAN be realized Comrades. This is it! What Genius! I am breathless. Your bank accounts will disappear as you pay taxes on money you have never collected and homes that have increased in value even though you still (momentarily) live in them until you can no longer pay the taxes on your homes or what property you have mistakenly thought were YOUR BELONGINGS. Joyous days are here. This is only possible because we have already made most of the population EQUALLY STUPID with our infiltration and takeover  of the Public School Systems and Universities. Celebrate now with your favorite Beet Vodka.

I AM celebrating, comrade!!! I have so much unrealized wealth that I have a lifetime of unrealizing it. If anyone really had any idea of how much wealth I've unrealized, they'd think my story was unreal (and usually do). It's way past time that all that unrealized wealth became a reality. Only The Party™ could possibly make unreality into reality. If we're going to spend our unrealized grandchildren into debt, it's really most appropriate to tax our unrealized futures out of that unrealized debt. 

FORWARD!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/9/2023, 1:24 pm
I AM celebrating, comrade!!! In have so much unrealized wealth that I have a lifetime of unrealizing it. If anyone really had any idea of how much wealth I've unrealized, they'd think my story was unreal (and usually do). It's way past time that all that unrealized wealth became a reality. Only The Party™ could possibly make unreality into reality. If we're going to spend our unrealized grandchildren into debt, it's really most appropriate to tax our unrealized futures out of that unrealized debt. 

FORWARD!
The most concise Kapitan, 
Your Realization that the Party has much left to Unrealize is profound. The implications of the Math and Equations executed by the Party's unparraelled Physicists have concluded that the Infinite Quantum Multiverse of Realities effectively cancel each other out leaving no Reality at all anywhere. This is what makes our Party so successful and impossible to counter with Traditional Western Capitalist Logic. Unrealize another bottle of Beet Vodka with me Comrade.

Comrade, I'll be more than unrealized happy to join you in a copious number of shots in the unrealized Tractor Barn #2 (don't let the propaganda fool you). If reality and and unreality cancel each other out, then neither of us will really feel the effects of really strong beet vodka