The kind of database no one has ever seen before in life

Maxine.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama has "put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life. That's going to be very, very powerful. That database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it's never been done before," stated Comrade Maxine Waters, D-Calif., formerly on trial for several House ethics violations and now the ranking member on the House Financial Services Committee.

Fortunately, we here at The People's Cube - that ever FORWARD! progressive bastion for the promotion of Hope and Change - know that Comrade Obama's database will only be used for the good of the country as we continue FORWARD! to Win The Future and fundamentally transform America.

Rangle.jpg
Fellow congressman Charles Rangle, himself not a stranger to so-called ethics violations, had little to say other than to praise Congresswoman Waters' astute database observations, as well as her abilities with mathematics.

The Top Ten Sites For Free Public, Vital, or Historical Record Searches can provide you, or NSA, or anybody with practically anything they want to know about you that's public record. Link this to your O-phone number and NSA has all they need to analyze your voting record, contributions to campaigns, friends, organizations, etc. Nothing can stop us now, comrades. FORWARD!

ImageComrades thank goodness that Republicans never bragged about this massive data base or used it as our party affiliate the NSA has. At least now we can look forward to a wonderful legacy of information, as well as other funded organizations which will be part of the Presidential Library. With all this information, NSA, IRS, DHS, a new form of intimidation and a new legacy for Democrat progress will be fulfilled as thousands of adoring single mothers, same-sex couples and menopausal circus dwarves, yes all await the party's progress. It's a new age and with one party rule, we will finally be part of the “International Community of Love”, as soon as we shred what is left of that silly of piece of parchment. Soon Comrades SOON!

Is not dear leader smart to be outsmart Amerikans?!! It's all for the new voters, comrades, all for new voters.

illegals.jpg

Wow, Maxine! That picture of you at the beginning of this post is the sweetest I've ever seen you look, honey. Absolutely stunning! And, I mean stunning. Seriously.

In view of your future impact on our collective futures though, by being the Finance Babe, even though you don't really need it to implement your plan, I would recommend some work on your face, lovely though it is.

That would be a subtlemajor lift on your downturned mouth, revealing absolute and utter distain for all capitalist pigs, which might take attention away from your ever-protruding-self-righteous chin. I fear the ever-encroachingness of prognathism is falling upon you! These telling physical aberrations are too revealing to be revealed to the stupid proletariat. (Although we know your fans celebrate this.)

Ya gotta see the bigger picture, just like Hillary! I know, it's hard, what with actual thinking, and all, but, give it a shot!

Just ask Hillary! She looks fresh as a daisy now! Ask yourself why she has done the same thing I am asking of you. (Just a suggestion.)

Before:
hillary and iraq study group.jpg

After:
s-CFDA-AWARDS-HILLARY-CLINTON-large300.jpg
I would love to see our comrades show, through their Photoshop genius, just how beautiful you could possibly look, dear beautiful, Maxine. Maybe it should be made into a People's Cube Contest. We love them!

EDIT: Changed "Before" photo out of respect for Crap. Captain Crap, that is.

Let's make Comrade Maxine Waters look pretty!

Clearly, comrades, she needs our help. I mean, she means well and all, says everything good, yet does nothing. She needs a makeover so she can get more things done! That's where we come in comrades. Let's do it!

Pami,

Are you sure you have the before and after pictures of Hillary labeled correctly?

Captain Craptek wrote:Pami,

Are you sure you have the before and after pictures of Hillary labeled correctly?
I suspect you will not be satisfied with any photo of Hillary. They all are interchangeable, I suppose. But, I did my best to find the one that would show a better contrast, as posted above.Thanks for your input!

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] brought out the worst in me when she wrote:I would love to see our comrades show, through their Photoshop genius attempt (Putout edit), just how beautiful you could possibly look, dear beautiful, Maxine.
maxine-b-n-a.jpg

The image on the right of Comrade Waters reminds me of someone I voted for once

Craptek Monument to Maxine "The Troll" Waters

Waters Troll.jpg

Putout, you have outdone yourself! A banana in the end stages of putrid rot for her nose job? Pure genius! I suspect her nose grew out so far, á la Pinocchio, it just couldn't hold it's weight anymore. Excellent solution. She looks so much better. Really.

Tovi, I'm not sure I get what you are saying here unless you are referring to the blurry image to the right of Maxine. If so, I think I can understand that.

Craptek, the first thing I thought of when I saw your "Don't Feed the Trolls" entry (before I LMAO) was, "A Bridge over Troubled Waters."

Ha! You guys rock!

BTW, what is that black thingy on her left shoulder? It looks like someone let a cigarette die there. How did that happen?