The Newly Declassified Nuke Delivery Training Film

No sooner did Russia announce that it was deploying nuclear weapons to Belarus than the Biden Administration’s National Archives declassify and release a 1960 Air Force training film about strategic nuclear bombing operations. The release may be coincidental, but given the Biden Administrations military incompetence, it may actually be an absurd attempt at saber rattling

Among other things, the film shows how (in 1960) a USAF B-52 crew would handle a nuclear bombing mission over hostile territory. It’s of historical interest at best, certainly long out of date, but for edumacational purposes I’ve edited it down to about 15 minutes and placed a copy here for your viewing pleasure:

Ah, yes, and nothing sends the message better than Dr. Strangelove....

Vlad must be quaking in his boots.

...from the chemo.

Fortunately we saved one of Curtis LeMay's half-smoked and well-chewed cigars. Now, if we could just extract the DNA.......

It's not time for nuclear WWIII yet. I just finished putting up my "riot season" decorations. Bijing Biden is not flooding the country with mercenaries from all over the world just to nuke them. Here's their plan, just imagine Biden as Hedley Lamar and Amerikkka as the town of Rock Ridge.............................

And another thing, I am too old for 'duck and cover', been there, done that....................

Mystery item No. 1