The People's News #150, July 30

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BAD HERE!
Jolly olde fascist England, now with more government-enforced political correctness than ever!
Jolly olde fascist England, now with more government-enforced political correctness than ever!
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... -facebook/

Interesting cartoon for those with diminished respect for academia.
FieldsArrangedbyPurity.jpg

Congratulations on 150 editions Comrade Colonel O! Please keep it up, I truly enjoy TPN!

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
7/30/2022, 12:39 pm
Congratulations on 150 editions Comrade Colonel O! Please keep it up, I truly enjoy TPN!
Ditto!

I don't always comment, but I always read. 

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/30/2022, 1:30 pm

THANK YOU COMRADES!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/30/2022, 2:07 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/30/2022, 1:30 pm

THANK YOU COMRADES!
DITTO on the TPN accolades Col. O. It's my 'go to' for kurrant news of the day.

I am happy the garden is in abundant production and is keeping me busy prepping for when the SHTF (AKA the arrival of the G.W.O.N.T.). The lines between satire and reality are so blurred that if I didn't keep myself busy I would probably take to my fainting couch, clutching my pearls with a full bottle of smelling salts.

Lo74o5yi0IgP.jpeg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
7/30/2022, 5:43 pm
Thank you very much, Clara. And thanks for posting a most excellent Venn diagram with the presence of mind to include Brazil (it works whether it's the country OR the movie).

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/30/2022, 6:52 pm
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
7/30/2022, 5:43 pm
Thank you very much, Clara. And thanks for posting a most excellent Venn diagram with the presence of mind to include Brazil (it works whether it's the country OR the movie).

Can't take credit for the Meme Komrade. I stole it like the videos I steal and post. Even though I can't create them, I like sharing those that display extreme talent. Like this video for instance..........

Back in the 70s I just happened to luck upon living the period of history where I landed right smack dab in the middle of integration in rural American schools.

These guys display the times. I developed my sense of humor during this time.

Now we have this............

You know the irony of this flies, like a jet plane, right over the heads of the 'youth' and liberal morons, passive aggressive or otherwise. Image So what were the 60's about? ImageImageImageAll the speeches, assassinations, all the demonstrations that turned into riots were because of SEGREGATION. ImageImage Now they want to put them back on the "Black Only" bus. Or is it they want white people" on the "White Only" bus Image What about all the other races? Do they each get a bus? We'll need a lot of buses so no one has to sit in the back unequally......Image I guess when you live long enough (and pay attention) you get to see history repeat itself. It appears to be repeating itself at an accelerated rate these days.