The People's News #182, September 2

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Enlarged for your convenience.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/2/2022, 7:09 am
For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

More to come later today.

Colonel

I just don't have the editing skills, but if you, or someone who does would clip the nazi film with the sewer rats and use the words Republican, MAGA or any compination. I will post it far and wide.

I remain a concerned and annoyed citizen of this once great and hopefully great again nation.

Most Decidedly Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

PROG WAY OFF

That was totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  I've already ensured that I won't have to hear from several Leftist acquaintances.

PROG BACK ON

This fine example of propaganda fair and balanced reporting should be an example for us all.

Red Salmon

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/2/2022, 12:25 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
9/2/2022, 8:41 am

Like this?

You nailed it! Wonderful work.

Was Biden’s performance part of a movie trailer for DNC Productions Dark Biden franchise. It had a certain Ed Wood staged action feel. Maybe with more production money, the campy Dark Biden set and lighting wouldn’t overpower Dark Biden’s deadly message.

The devil's idea of a fireside chat.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/2/2022, 4:42 pm
It had a certain Ed Wood staged action feel.
P9FOS.jpg

“Brother you asked for it!"

Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

Wow, Colonel, you've outdone yourself...

Minitrue wrote:
9/3/2022, 6:00 pm
Wow, Colonel, you've outdone yourself...
I merely reflect the Current Truth™ in a relatable way, Comrade, and cannot take credit for the horrors unfolding within it.