The People's News #3 Mar 2 2022

PeoplesNews3.jpg
Purported "accident" at WTAE Channel 4, Pittsburgh:

HIWALL.jpg

Joe knows...and ‘pelipsky is re-educatedly no-fail about the definition of “know” in this case. Biden doesn’t “know” this like he nose the smell of a 9 year old girl. But, Biden noes even Great Wall of China could not keep the Chiroamicon Virus from invading The Mother Land.

New road signs becoming popular in Ukraine.
WarningBurningT-90.jpg
Surrendering.jpg
Just in time!
GoodHeavens.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I noticed these two articles while searching for sources of outrage today.

This gem tells about how some Dartmouth researchers developed an AI to detect mental disorders in folks from their Social Media posts. (I wonder what this AI would make of the Glorious People's Cube?) I see absolutely no potential for abuse. Moving on...

This appeared in the Delaware State News. I found it alarming!

"Face To Face: After Nearly Two Years, Delaware Students and Teachers Attend School Maskless

Wednesday was a welcome return to normalcy for some Delaware students. But others continued to exercise caution. Seaford High junior John Serviss shared his optimism.

“I can breathe better and all of that now, instead of smelling the mask all of the time (and) getting it stuck up my nose,” he said, adding that he had no objection to classmates who chose to cover up. “I don’t care. That’s their choice. It’s not mine.” "

Where to start? Some immediate re-education seems in order to squash the idea that these little Progs are about to exercise the whole "choice" thing. The Party knows what is best for them and they WILL comply. More alarming is that this situation was allowed to manifest in the first place. Where is the next variant? Is the plan to give the useful idiots a taste of the past before squashing all hope by taking it away? I could get behind that.

I do hope I adhered to the Post topic of "News".

Somewhat miffed in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon