The People's News #7 Mar 6 2022

Putin devours devil’s food.
Trump demands two scoops of ice cream when he devours chocolate pie.

Explains a lot of fake news, doesn’t it?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/6/2022, 11:27 am
Putin devours devil’s food. Explains a lot of fake news, doesn’t it?

See yesterday's article on the Lenin corpse cake.

I understand that Amazon currently sells this as well as various bundles of these glorious stickers of dear leader, that have been appearing on gas station pumps..... of course, triggered news media and a host of angry progressives who are inflamed by the truth seem to be blaming oil companies and retailers. Soon, the sticker Gestapo will forbid these, so stock up.....
!!!!Bidne.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
3/6/2022, 12:00 pm
I understand that Amazon currently sells this as well as various bundles of these glorious stickers of dear leader... Soon, the sticker Gestapo will forbid these, so stock up.....
Comrade Trashmouth, I have myself purchased - and shared - these People's Packages of Dear Leader, as well as attaching them to various gas pumps and meat aisle signs. 

It is our duty as members of People's USSA to glorify Dear Leader for making our gasoline, food, homes, and so many other things SO MUCH MORE VALUABLE! In People's Republic of California, for example, I believe that by this summer gasoline - which not long ago, during foul reign of Orange Man, was worth only a couple of dollars a gallon - to be selling for as much as $25/gallon! That, comrade, is PROGRESS!

GasPrices2022.jpg

Comrades, it is truly a glorious time to be alive! FORWARD!!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/6/2022, 11:35 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/6/2022, 11:27 am
Putin devours devil’s food. Explains a lot of fake news, doesn’t it?

See yesterday's article on the Lenin corpse cake.
Thanks to The People’s News, ‘pelipsky was able to reverentially wait in line to receive a piece of Lenin corpse cake with a icing flower.  Just one icing flower though, not like Trump’s two flower scoop of privilege.