The People's News #50 Apr 20

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
DETERMINED TO MAKE US VULNERABLE:
Biden Administration Makes Neville Chamberlain
Look Like Doctor Strangelove's General Jack D. Ripper
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... s-n1591312

What? Why that would completely invalidate any need for Trump's Space For... Oh.

So, everybody meeting beet quota? I hear they got 3 new shovels in the collective over in the next county. I'll ahh..be checking the air in the tractor tires.

Colonel,

Your papers warm my heart every Sunday while I sip courvoisuer out of the belly button of my hooker from the night before.

Xavier really is a visionary. We haven't been killing nearly enough to satisfy Klaus and reduce the black population. I know this goes without saying, but ever since the black community started waking up we knew we needed to speed up the cleansing and the importation of the new slave class.

The good news is that we're close to pushing through bill 2223 in California. We'll be able to kill people up to 28 days after they're born! It's hysterical!! I can't believe we got that one up for consideration, but hopefully it passes and we can move on.

Please continue your good works and the printing of this paper. It's the closest thing to straight reporting I've seen in years - a welcome change.

Hunter

Hunter Biden wrote:
4/21/2022, 10:35 am
Colonel,...Please continue your good works and the printing of this paper. It's the closest thing to straight reporting I've seen in years - a welcome change. Hunter.

Hunter:

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who write and illustrate The People's News and those who read it and those who don't.

Of the five above-mentioned categories, I fall into the first—and majority—category and I expect that I will remain there until the teeming masses of the 2nd category—people who don't give a shit—shoves me aside to claim the majority or plurality of the kinds of people in the world.

Until then, I swear by all that is Party Approved that I will continue to consider discontinuing further publication of The People's News so I can spend more time taking showers with my beautiful mail-order bride (who I haven't married yet and suspect is wearing a disguise of some sort although I don't care).

colonelsNewWife.jpg