The People's News #60, Apr 30

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

The Russians are spreading all kinds of malicious lies about the Disinformation Governance Board. Anyone that repeats these malicious lies about the DGB is an enemy of our democracy and needs to be rounded-up.

The moto of the DGB is: "Loyalty to our democracy. Loyalty to the Homeland." Anyone against that is obviously a nogoodnic.

Margaret wrote:
4/30/2022, 1:56 pm
The Russians are spreading all kinds of malicious lies about the Disinformation Governance Board. Anyone that repeats these malicious lies about the DGB is an enemy of our democracy and needs to be rounded-up.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lauren ... tion-board

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I was thinking feeling about the new Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) and the concept doesn't seem to be worthy of the best effort of the Party™.  What good is the DGB without teeth?  When are The Laws, or better yet The Regulations requiring compliance with the whims rulings of the Biden Administration DGB coming out?  The regulations just have to be read into the Congressional Record and magically take force in a number of days.  No voting required.  Massive Civil Penalties and a mysterious "permanent record" for anyone daring to contradict the DGB.  Eventually we can add statute to create criminal law so that we can put those little creeps in jail.  No Bail policy?  Not for them!  Thought criminals!  I suspect the Regulations will be read into the Congressional Record in early July.  That will give the rules enough time to "influence" the November elections.  Supposing we even have them. 

PROG WAY OFF

Why does the DGB seem like Ayn Rand and George Orwell's ugly love baby?

PROG BACK ON

I wish to thank my Komrad Cubists for the use of The People's Pixels™.  I doubt this privilege will last. 

Reminiscing about the rights of days gone by in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
4/30/2022, 3:31 pm
Why does the DGB seem like Ayn Rand and George Orwell's ugly love baby?

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
Because the Biden Administration can't even make a baby successfully.