The People's News #28 Mar 27

The People's News readers recognize the symptoms of Hollywood Actor Syndrome (HAS) in which the Screen Actors Guild are the people HAS sufferers see under fire on any screen. In a HAS world the Academy Awards Show are cowards, letting others fight the Screen Actor's Guilds HAS members' war. It's just like Fortunate Sons and the Viet Nam War, HAS afflicted Sean Penn. Penn HAS gone full Creedence, cubed-in readers.

“If the (Academy has) elected not to pursue the leadership in Ukraine, who are taking bullets and bombs for us, along with the Ukrainian children that they are trying to protect, then I think every single one of those people and every bit of that decision will have been the most obscene moment in all of Hollywood history,”

"This is the most obscene moment in all of Hollywood Cinematic History, and unprotected children must be defended or the Academy Awards are headed for smelting! And, smelting...that's a serious threat to the climate. One Oscar alone, in the smelter, can release as much toxic material into the atmosphere as a Chinese lead refinery", said Penn as character looked convincingly into camera and delivered his lines.

Think about the current violation of the children and protect them from HAS.

HAS is a serious affliction, comrades. Recognize it. Contain it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... kyy-speak/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/27/2022, 3:04 pm
Hollywood Actor Syndrome (HAS) is a serious affliction, comrades. Recognize it. Contain it.
SP.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

This is a most equal People's News edition.

I wonder if the reason the moon rock sample was ignored until now is because it was lost misfiled.  The article stated that the sample had been kept under vacuum.  I don't know that I would have thought to look under the Kirby in the custodian closet either. 

The Captcha was somewhat disappointing.  My favorite book for young Komrads was not included.

40152047-cavity_search_kids_book_400.530x298.jpg

One more thing, Madona's boy toy won Oscars?  I can only imagine in horror what he had to do for that. 

Blah blah in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
3/27/2022, 8:29 pm
The Captcha was somewhat disappointing.  My favorite book for young Komrads was not included.
Tell me about it: neither was mine!
DDBYC.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/27/2022, 5:11 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/27/2022, 3:04 pm
Hollywood Actor Syndrome (HAS) is a serious affliction, comrades. Recognize it. Contain it.

HAS affliction spreads to public schools.

You didn't begat those children.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/29/2022, 1:02 pm
HAS affliction spreads to public schools.

Go to Urbandictionary dot com, type Paddle Boarding into search bar and see what you get.

So, the kindergarteners are being taught by 6th grade girlboys pretending to be adults? 

This is fixin' to just Prog Off! the mythical horned lagomorph.

In Human Development, a 6th grade girlboy is the most maliciously, venal character ever created by people's education. Constantly preying on the innocent in their supposedly safe places.
Even a normal human development 6th grade girl should be carefully monitored for development beyond normal 6th grade mentality. But, a 6th grade boygirl posing as an adult? Gettin' a buzz for talkin' 'urban' on the DNCMSM?

Homosexual Actors Syndrome, (HAS) wanting to raise those innocent kindergarteners HAS way??? Those are NOT! HAS children.

People's News readers know HAS is real. They recognize it. They contain It.