The People's News #86, May 26

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

2NDA26.jpg

RE Item 6 above: Yes, you CAN yell "FIRE!!" in a crowded theater - and in fact might be obliged to if said theater is actually on fire.

That whole 'fire in a crowded theater' argument is a favorite of the knee-jerkers that want to write laws and make up rules without thinking things through......

This post has been neutralized but can't be deleted. I think posts are only deletable for 24 hours.

For decades, Joe Biden and other leftists have used deception and a lot of the same tired old specious reasoning to disarm America. They falsely call AR-type rifles "assault" weapons; they ignorantly claim you don't need them—or a high-capacity "clip"— to hunt; they disdain the fact that AR-type rifles are great for home defense; and now Biden is calling owners "sick."
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... l-someone/
Well here's a news flash for those who don't know and those who prefer that we don't know: the 2nd Amendment is fully intended to keep American civilians armed as a deterrent to a government that ignores its role of serving the people and assumes a role of dictating to the people. It's meant for the people to defend themselves and it's a message to government: "hands off the people's weapons."

C2ndA.jpg

For those who say this is an "outdated" concept, be aware that foreign armies have long crossed out invasion for fear of "the American with a gun behind every blade of grass."

The rioters, looters and agitators in Summer of 2020 paralyzed police forces even with few firearms involved.

By comparison, legally armed Americans vastly outnumber both the armed and police forces and would not be defeated easily if at all should government turn against the people.

Leftists want total control with answerability to no one. They want to disarm America because an armed America stands in their way. That is the reason for all their lame rhetoric about gun control and their resistance to obvious solutions to protect our most vulnerable citizens.

BULLETIN
The San Francisco School District has banned the word "chief" from use in any job description out of respect for "native" Americans.

FUN FACT:"Chief" is a word of European origin that means boss (eg, chef or jefe). It can be applied in any culture. It has no inherent association with "native" Americans and it was established vocabulary well before European contact with the Asian migrants who have dwelled in North and South America since the late stone age.

QUOTES OF THE DAY

"A society that promotes mental illness is shocked when confronted by the results." —Anonymous

"'The Great Reset' can't happen if the peasants have guns. Be prepared for more manufactured mass shootings." —Anonymous

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/26/2022, 3:15 pm
Leftists want total control with answerability to no one. That is the reason ...for... their resistance to obvious solutions to protect our most vulnerable citizens.

Leftists do not regard a Creator God as a being to be feared. Biden’s “For God’s Sake” speech demanding law abiding citizens place their guns in the StateChurch collection plate, is heinously psychotic. But, such is the Leftist mind’s disagreement with God/Father, to whom His Son was obedient in ALL things.That Joe Scarborough doesn’t know Biden’s “For God’s Sake” speech was antithetical to the reality of a Creator God, reveals how deeply Leftist psychosis has undermined the concept of endowed rights, to favor tyranny, instead.

Leftist psychosis is a cult driven by the false belief Jesus redefined His God and Father. Rebellion to their own fathers, as well as our nation’s founding fathers, and teaching others to join the Leftist perverse cult has turned the actual purpose of government stated in Declaration of Independence, into the enforcement of tyranny and oppression. But, that’s the promised result for a nation forgetting God, the source of our endowed rights.

Taking advantage of the most vulnerable is the Leftist’s constant test to authority, which increases exponentially out in The Collective, when there is no accountability for the harm inflicted on the innocent. Harming the innocent is not this nation’s stated purpose of government.

Which is why entertaining the notion that law abiding citizens should disarm “For God’s Sake” is psychotic, for God’s sake!

Forelock tug to Colonel O,
‘pelipsky
#BR 549

"Hmmm. Which part of "6. False. It has never been illegal.." did you miss? "

I was actually agreeing with you, Colonel.

My point was that the closed-minded dolts that use the shopworn, 'your right to free speech isn't absolute because you can't shout fire in a crowded theater' never really thought that all the way through......

Red Zeppelin wrote:
5/27/2022, 1:00 pm
I was actually agreeing with you, Colonel.

I see. I'll delete my previous post and thanks for letting me know.