The People's News #64, May the 64th Be With You

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.
PeoplesNews64.jpg

Nice timing with the '64th' ... that is thinking ahead.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
5/4/2022, 10:38 am
Nice timing with the '64th' ... that is thinking ahead.

It was destiny....and a high midicubian count.

"Without the midi-cubians, groupthink could not exist and we would have no knowledge of the Will of the People. They continually speak to us, telling us the Will of the People. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you."

I was only a padawan when Bai-gon Dayz imparted that wisdom to me.

Well, if we're going for a Star Wars theme today, here's my entry.... cue the John Williams intro theme, please.

may4th_b_with_you_smaller.jpg

That was awesome, Colonel O. The Cannes Film Festival is May 17 - 28 and 'pelipsky hopes your entry wins acclaim by midi-cubian critics.

'pelipsky could never understand the mythical hype of Lucas' Star Wars literature theme. What's the difference between the myth and legend of Star Wars and Robert Louis Stevenson's, Treasure Island? Nothing, except in the professorial mind of Joseph Campbell. Without Star Wars, midi-cubians would not know how to envision and enjoy the telling of a damn fine adventure story.

https://www.starwars.com/news/mythic-di ... cas-part-i

Thanks to Squire Trelawney's financing, young Jack escapes from his over-protective widowned mother, only to fall into the captivation of pirate captain, John Silver, in a quest for buried pirate treasure. May the Black Spot be with you, comrades.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/5/2022, 8:52 am
'pelipsky could never understand the mythical hype of Lucas' Star Wars literature theme. What's the difference between the myth and legend of Star Wars and Robert Louis Stevenson's, Treasure Island? Nothing, except in the professorial mind of Joseph Campbell. Without Star Wars, midi-cubians would not know how to envision and enjoy the telling of a damn fine adventure story.

Thanks to Squire Trelawney's financing, young Jack escapes from his over-protective widowned mother, only to fall into the captivation of pirate captain, John Silver, in a quest for buried pirate treasure. May the Black Spot be with you, comrades.
Interesting analogy, I never noticed that before.  Our maimed and mangled John Silver has fallen to the dark side and even has his redemptive moment at the very end.   Hmmm.  I'll have to give that a think.
You mythical leporids always have such interesting ideas.....

BTW, Comrade Colonel - can you add some 'pew pew pew' as the cube descends into the frame? A little action to grab the viewer, a space battle with the US constitution or something?

Just spit-balling ideas, ya know... Are we still in the story-boarding phase of development?

5/5/2022, 11:48 am
BTW, Comrade Colonel - can you add some 'pew pew pew' as the cube descends into the frame? A little action to grab the viewer, a space battle with the US constitution or something?

Just spit-balling ideas, ya know... Are we still in the story-boarding phase of development?

Clouded the future of this film is, and mindful I must be of the Living Cube (the box of pew-pews I ordered from Amazon is still sitting in a shipping container on a boat in Shanghai harbor that isn't moving because of the lockdown).

5/5/2022, 11:44 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/5/2022, 8:52 am

Interesting analogy, I never noticed that before.  Our maimed and mangled John Silver has fallen to the dark side and even has his redemptive moment at the very end.   Hmmm.  I'll have to give that a think.
You mythical leporids always have such interesting ideas.....

Jar Jar Binks is a Biden Sith Mastermind out to convince the universe to abandon democracy.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/6/2022, 9:25 am
Jar Jar Binks is a Biden Sith Mastermind out to convince the universe to abandon democracy.

More like Jar Jar Biden is a Dem Mushymind subordinate to Darth Obama.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/6/2022, 11:08 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/6/2022, 9:25 am

More like Jar Jar Biden is a Dem Mushymind subordinate to Darth Obama.

That's why you are the Colonel, Colonel O.