The People's Military Report

Another huge step for woman kind has been taken by the Obama administration. Women can now serve in combat. Mothers, your prayers have been answered. Your daughters can now shoot people and get shot, tortured and raped by the enemy, in addition to such perks as traveling and military tax preparation. Victory is glorious. You've come a long way baby.

military gals.jpg

Another advancement for world piece results from a brilliant Obama move to provide A-15 jets and Abrams tanks to our comrades in Egypt, the peace-loving Muslim Brotherhood. Now Israel will be less likely to attack Egypt, something we have all been concerned about. No longer will we be plagued with Middle East instability

arming pharaoh.jpg

GIMME A "G"
G!!!
GIMME A "I"
I!!!
GIMME A "R"
R!!!
GIMME A "L"
L!!!
WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
MAN!!!
WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
MAN!!!
WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
MAN!!!

Well, come on all o' you big strong girls
Uncle Barack's inna terrible whirl
He got hisself in a big fat mess
All over the world, it's a big distress
So put down your lip gloss and pick up a gun
You're gonna have a whole lotta fun

And it's one, two, three - haven't they got a clue?
You ask me, I just can't say
Nobody listen anyway
And it's five, six, seven - open up the pearly gates
Well, there ain't no time to wonder why
WHOOPEE! You're all gonna die

Well, come on parents, before it's too late
Gettin' raped by savages'll set your girl straight
Come on now husbands, let 'em rock and roll
A little torment's good for their soul
So put down your iPhone and grab an M-4
You're all goin' off to war

And it's one, two, three - what are you fightin' for?
Your life'll never be the same
Once you're learnin' how to kill and maim
And it's five, six, seven - it's all about hope and change

So come on ladies throughout the land
Git down, learn to act just like a man
And don'tcha all fret when they drop their guns
And come to help the womyn all on a run
'Cause human nature'll always win
So glad you girls could all pitch in

And it's one, two, three - what's the gender that blob o' gore?
'Cause women are just like men
Don't tell me that they're not again
And it's five, six, seven - don't forget to tolerate

WHAT'S THAT SPELL???
WHAT'S THAT SPELL???
WHAT'S THAT SPELL????

As a Geezer, I'm now constrained to vigorously complain that our military wasn't progressive enought to provide a vital aspect of hands-on training when I went through basic training. It brings to mind the wisdom of our writer of "News we just don't have time to write about" regarding the Petraeus/Broadwell scandal:

"Taliban revise burka policy after realizing uncovered women can do more damage to US military than suicide bombers"

--KOOK

Perhaps our "Son of Africa," Queen Obama, wants to emulate the late, great Sista Gaddafi and have his own private Revolutionary Guard?
guards.jpg

I just knew we'd find a way to compel the military to start providing abortions to the troops! Aside from enemy rape, we simply can't have pregnant women in battle. It makes them bigger targets, they're already carrying big heavy loads, and don't even get me started on getting in and out of foxholes.

I once read that Queen Isabella of Spain rode into battle when she was eight or nine months pregnant, but that's only because she lived in the 15th century when she wouldn't have had access to a free, safe, free abortion.

Perhaps our "Son of Africa," Queen Obama, wants to emulate the late, great Sista Gaddafi and have his own private Revolutionary Guard?

You gotta admit, FLATUS Michelle would look smokin' hot in that butch Nazi uniform on that babe over on the left.

This is a great idea! This means that one a month some poor Taliban bastard is going to get his ass KICKED!

KOOK wrote:Image

As a Geezer, I'm now constrained to vigorously complain that our military wasn't progressive enought to provide a vital aspect of hands-on training when I went through basic training. It brings to mind the wisdom of our writer of "News we just don't have time to write about" regarding the Petraeus/Broadwell scandal:

"Taliban revise burka policy after realizing uncovered women can do more damage to US military than suicide bombers"

--KOOK

OORAH !!

Do ya ever get the feeling you're an extra in a Mel Brooks movie?

I.M. Craptek wrote:Do ya ever get the feeling you're an extra in a Mel Brooks movie?
Every day, ever since November 4, 2008.

But it's a strange mix of Mel Brooks, John Carpenter, and whoever directed those anti-drug movies from the sixties.

Back in the eighties when I was on Active Duty in the Navy, our aircraft carrier was about to get the first female squadron personnel to work on a Navy flight deck. The Air Boss called the whole Air Department together and told us that if one of those women was about to walk through a spinning propeller, and one of us tackled her and saved her life, but "touched her tits doing it, you will go to jail."

Unquote. True story (pre-Tailhook, of course.......)

ProgOff.jpg
I think most of the folks here get this, but just in case there are any who don't:

It's NOT mainly about whether women are as physically capable as men - a percentage of them are, some of them more so than some men. It is, however, a relatively small percentage. Picture two 100lb backpacks. Picture a 20-mile hike, in desert heat, under duress. Picture a 180lb man and a 120lb woman. Nothing discriminatory or derogatory about it - it is what it is, and it has the potential to put soldiers in jeopardy.

What it MAINLY is, though, is about the fact that Basic. Human. Nature. dictates that:

a) when men and women are together, there WILL be relationships (same thing goes for gays, by the way)

b) men will ALWAYS stop what they're doing to help a hurt or endangered woman, even more so if there's that relationship thing going on. This includes if they're under fire. We're hard-wired that way. Successful combat requires that when your buddy goes down, depending on the circumstances, you glance at him, say "SH*T!!", and keep shooting until you - or someone - can help them safely, without being the cause of more casualties being inflicted by dropping your gun or whatever to rush to their help

Liberals live in fairytale land, where human beings are basically good and everyone should always be "helped", whatever that means, be it food stamps, mortgage bailouts, Obamacare, whatever. The real world - and it doesn't get any realer than combat - doesn't work that way.

I try to believe that the people pushing things like women in combat are just idiots. A very slightly more cynical me would believe that the ones pulling the strings DO understand what their doing, and it's intentional.

ProgOn.jpg

It seems our recruiting poster has not been updated in quite some time. I have submitted a request for funds to conduct a study on how to best to accommodate our new female & lesbian ranks.
I have concluded the isle of Barbados is the best place to conduct this study to keep it under the covers undercover. Expected camera & film expense is detailed on line 27278-9. I will dutifully report my findings to the agitprop dept. within the 5 yr. plan. Promise.

NA007497.jpg

Comrade Alfred, are you certain that the Isle of Lesbos might not be a better, though of course fully equal, choice?

They even have splendid tourist accommodations and attractions!

Comrade Putout is stronger than a man... and I have better camo outfit!

stuck-us-army.jpg

putout-stuck-truck.jpg

Great Allah, are all their women like this?

putout stuck.jpg