The People's Superhero

Since it is painfully obvious that Obama as a superhero is already taken by the corporatist American media, I have ventured out in search of a true Superhero of the workers of the world.

Introducing Captain Pinko!

Captain Pinko.png

• He has amazing powers unrivaled in the universe of captialist consumerism comics.
  • He wields the Shovel of Freedom which he uses to dig capitalist nations into debt and then bury them over.
  • Utopian Vision is his ability to see through thousands of pages of legislation in a single glance and deem it worthy of the Party.
  • He can leap logic in a single bound and strike back with powerful catch phrases like "Racist" and "Global Warming Denier".
  • He's faster than a speeding soup line and can dole out rations to the proletariat without so much as breaking a sweat.
  • His sonic hearing can pick up the faintest cry from the downtrodden and hurridly rush to the scene to contrast his deeds with that of the evil capitalists exploiting the workers.
  • Invisibility is his greatest strength; he can promote the growth of communism among the rank and file of Occupy Wall Street, infiltrate public education and higher learning, control society through environmental policy and all the while be unrecognized by the media and evil capitalists in government.

He is Captain Pinko.

Capt. Commie wrote:Ahem....

absolutely, perfectly droll. ROTFL

How is Captain Pinko related to Mr. Pinko of I Own The World? Could he be Mr. Pinko's long-lost crazy uncle in the attic?

Biden_Crazy_Uncle.jpg

Looks like the jackass that parachuted in to the VP's office and went staright to "work"!!

Image Just another sidekick. Won't amount to more than a footnote in the history books.
but he's in good company...

Freedom Fighterman.png
Komrades,
Forgive my insolence, I was not aware of Captain Commie the most glorious superhero of the Party. I have corrected the error and will accept limited rations and a trip to the gulags. This character is not actually a superhero, he is a symbolic representation of the hero in all of us, Freedom Fighterman, fighting freedom the world over! You to can be a Freedom Fighterman, take up the mantle of Che, Fidel, Hugo, Barack and Dan Rather and fight!

Komrade Killjoy wrote:...he is a symbolic representation of the hero in all of us, Freedom Fighterman, fighting freedom the world over!
Don't we already have The Inner Comrade for that?

Perhaps this newbie can replace The Inner Fartman of the glorious Bush years.

Fartman_1.jpg

Komrade Killjoy wrote: Komrades,
Forgive my insolence, I was not aware of Captain Commie the most glorious superhero of the Party. I have corrected the error and will accept limited rations and a trip to the gulags. This character is not actually a superhero, he is a symbolic representation of the hero in all of us, Freedom Fighterman, fighting freedom the world over! You to can be a Freedom Fighterman, take up the mantle of Che, Fidel, Hugo, Barack and Dan Rather and fight!

We appreciate your graveling and buttock kissing but money is always better. We live to redistribute and we can only redistribute that which is not originally ours.

Please make all checks and money order made out to myself personally who will make sure (cough) all appropriate funds are forward to the correct Comarde.

We do not forgive but we do appreciate insolence as long as it's directed at the correct person on the Right. Heil the Obamanation!

heil.jpg

Fhalkyn wrote:Komrade Killjoy, there is already a superhero named Captain Commie. Is Captain Pinko his sidekick or something?

Dearest Comrades, I appreciate that you are defending my honor and I am most humbled. Komrade Killjoy has taken the time to contrive this icon for the masses in hopes of stoking the fires of revolution. It is apparent, and quite baffling, that he was unaware of yours truly. But, I am a man true to the cause and believe that there can be another super hero for the people to worship. After all, are we not all equal? (Except Dear Leader who is most equal.)

The only thing that I would ask is for this other super hero to have a rank lower than Captain. It will keep from confusing the proles (and we all know how easily they become confused).

Private Pinko has a nice ring to it, no?