The President Shoots Skeet But Doesn't Eat It

Obama_Gun_Skeet.jpg
I'm so saddened to learn that Dear Leader shoots skeet! Aren't skeet on the endangered species list? I'll bet he doesn't even eat skeet.

How can we push our gun grabbing agenda on the unwashed masses now that they've found out he shoots a gun too?!

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said.

"Skeet" is code for subversive GOP agents. No actual skeet were harmed during the making of this awesome presidency.

Skeeters , beware!

Dumb anti-gun dudes will tell you, as is their slick mis-spelling of skeet, it's really about skitters, i.e. mesquotes. "Gosh, Son, that looks just a skeeter bite! Next day:
Hey, Sonny boy, looks like that arm needs to come off!

A Lincoln machine throwing Obama clay pigeons...

skeet-shooting-machine1.jpg

(This is a rare image... I do not appear in it!)

He's pretty good!

skeet-shooter-obama.jpg

(I made it onto this image!)

When my niece was a very little girl she used to say she'd done all kinds of things all the time. She was playing and it was cute for a little girl to say she skied all the time or raced cars all the time.

Obama shoots skeet at camp David all the time? He was at camp David once. Once. No skeet involved, either.

Nice try, commies.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:When my niece was a very little girl she used to say she'd done all kinds of things all the time. She was playing and it was cute for a little girl to say she skied all the time or raced cars all the time.

Obama shoots skeet at camp David all the time? He was at camp David once. Once. No skeet involved, either.

Nice try, commies.

Are we gettin' a bit too specific regarding $$$, dear, Halibutton? Hmmm?
Be careful. I have similar stories of my own.

Well, there's skeet, and then there's bullskeet. The One must be talking the BS kind.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:When my niece was a very little girl she used to say she'd done all kinds of things all the time. She was playing and it was cute for a little girl to say she skied all the time or raced cars all the time.

Nice try, commies.
But, Comrade $$, did your niece say she shot skeet from a race car while skiing? Ah! Ha! This is an accomplishment only THE ONE can claim!

Ahem...

From the Urban Dictionary:

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.
"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

A bit too much of the beet, Tovarichi? Yes? LOL

I hear O is a Shar Pei! This explains everything! Hey there little fella! How're ya doin' ?

Remember, kid: it's a shoot-and-release skeet activity.

As long as he gets those high capacity magazine clips banned... if it saves just one life...

"I'll bet he doesn't even eat skeet. " I dunno, I hear they go well with dog.

Dear Leader continuously amazes the public...how can he be doing skeet shooting all the time, and still find time for golf and basketball and Hawaiian vacations, and speechification? Truly amazing.

"Mediaite's Tommy Christopher wasn't impressed: “Such speculation is to be expected from a deranged partisan, but not from a journalist. She owes him an apology.”"

Well she does work for CNN so she must not really be a journalist.

LAIKA HEADLINE:

White House: when President shoots skeet, he donates the meat to food banks that feed the middle class

The President doesn't exactly shoot skeet. This is disinformation.
He is practicing for shooting cans.
RepubliCANS, AmeriCANS...

obama-skeet.jpg

Gosh, Comrades! I am so befuddled!

I mean, first I hear Oleander actually ate doggies when he was growing up. Then I hear about Romney, because the doggie was vomiting inside his vehicle, put their doggie on the roof!

I've had doggies all my life and I know, through experience, that doggies LOVE to put their heads outside the window, and, in fact, wish they were on the roof, where they can just take in the joy of wind in their faces!

This accusation of Romney being a cruel, insensitive dog owner really befuddles me. Especially when Oleander admits he actually ate dog in his youth.

Frankly, to be fair, I think Oleander was a victim of the "turd burglar."

Comrade Putout wrote:How dare she?

Indeed - this traitorous witch must be excommunicated from the Party. Image
The proof is undeniable & overwhelming that Dear Leader hunts taxpayers all the time.

Copy of obamas skeet.jpg

And that takes pwactice, wots & wots of pwactice over at Kamp Marx David.

obama skeet 2 .jpg

[img]/images/Skeet_Obama_Donate_Meet.jpg[/img]

Obama: "I don't always shoots skeet, but when I do, I donate the meat to the middle class."

Outstanding! Shovel for U! Outstanding!

Tovarichi wrote:Ahem...

From the Urban Dictionary:

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. "

You are are so right about this Tovi! (I Googled it myself!) Very informative! Thing is, it don't work wit da program, if you get my drift. Best if you just admonish yourself and crawl back in a hole somewhere. (For your own safety... um, oh yeah, and the safety of your wife and children)

Another good one!

Pamalinsky wrote:Outstanding! Shovel for U! Outstanding!

I agree Pamalinsky - very equal work Shovel 4 U!

making-fun-of-barry.gif

Image President Obama said, "I used to do skeet-shooting all the time, but I didn't like the taste of seet, so my huntin' buddies introduced me to snipe hunting and taught me the two most importnt things: First, how to lure the snipes into firing range by making the special call "Heeerrree, snipe" while walking though the woods, and Second, keep my finger on the trigger with my gun-barrel pointed toward the ground immediately in front of me."

--KOOK

Here is proof that Dear Leader is a manly man skeet hunter!

Image I would have done some spiffy Photoshop work but my spousal unit, Mrs. Commie, has scheduled some gardening duty for me this morning. :(

[album]Image[/album]

Shovel 4 U wrote:Drifting to the left...

SkeetShooting4.gif

Hey Shovel! Way to ramp it up! Killer Post!