The REAL Agenda Project- America The Beautiful

Comrades,

I see forces against our Progressive Utopia even now as we write.

No doubt, Papa Obama's Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, Jesse Lee, will be on this like "white on rice"

We must remind the older Proletariat, the gov't knows best how to handle their care for the state. Such important matters should not be left in the hands of individuals.

Remind them to watch Pelosi's new video release; otherwise, people will keep dying without the right gov't rules to follow

We must stop people dying until the gov't tells them to......

Comrade Neotrotsky,

What a coincidence that the name of the production company of this filthy Reichwing propaganda is the same name as yours? Do you have a cousin that is in need of purging? This cousin of yours has too much talent, and is too clever. He must be purged. Please do your best to locate him so that he can be relocated in the proper concentration camp.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

What a coincidence that the name of the production company of this filthy Reichwing propaganda is the same name as yours? Do you have a cousin that is in need of purging? This cousin of yours has too much talent, and is too clever. He must be purged. Please do your best to locate him so that he can be relocated in the proper concentration camp.

Yes of course. How silly of me. I just put my name at the end by habit. I would never be involved in the making of such filth.

Of course, for me misleading my fellow comrades, I should do some time in re-education camp

I believe that JiffyLobo™ is having a special this coming week.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I believe that JiffyLobo™ is having a special this coming week.
Most great!I heard they are having a Rep Anthony Weiner special

The Party is combating this shameless reichwing fear mongering by informing the People thru it's SAVE MEDISCARE Ads of who really wants them to die quickly by completely & totally eliminating Medicare leaving them as food for vultures, rats & insurance agents. Debbie Wasaman Shitz is proving her mettle as DNC chair!

mediscare.jpg

Throw_Momma_from_the_Train_wallpapers_6893.jpg

Yes with her many words of wisdom, our progressive dreams will be fully realized!

Moonbattery
Chairwoman of the DNC, shrieks that we would all be driving foreign cars if Democrats hadn't seized control of GM and Chrysler. This is one of the few areas where Wasserman Schultz has actual expertise — since she drives a foreign car herself:

HotAir:
DNC chair: Republicans think illegal immigration should be illegal, or something

And yet, she still finds the time to front for a very progressive band promoting time tested cultural values for the New Motherland ™ . Amazing.

shultz-sister copy.jpg

twisted_sister.jpg

Comrade Shovel,

I just knew I seen Wassup-man Sheiße's face before, but couldn't put my finger on where. Thanks for clearing that mystery up for me with this Twisted Sister photo. My mind is now settled.

Shovel 4 U wrote:And yet, she still finds the time to front for a very progressive band promoting time tested cultural values for the New Motherland ™ . Amazing.

shultz-sister copy.jpg

twisted_sister.jpg

It is hard to tell which one is without makeup.....