The real cost of fuel.

(Karakter off)

Fellow comrades,

Ever wonder why we're paying a lot at the pump?

The prices are subject to change, especially by some law called "supply and demand".

Fellow comrades,
I would pay 10 capitalist dollars for gallon of gas in the name of saving Mother Earth! Stupid Amerikanskis with their feelings of entitlement! When fuel is too expensive for them to travel in their horrifically inefficient Earth murdering SUV's they will beg for glorious Trabant hybrid! Image The beauty is we use their system for re-education! Long live Mother Earth!

What is all this "law of supply and demand?" It is a capitalist fairy tale meant to scare the weak, the old, and the infirm! We, the Party, we who know what is best for everyone else, we make the law! The law is simple! We demand and the evil capitalist money grubbers will supply or ELSE!

But think of all that glorious money the State is making while Saving Mother Gaia at the same time! Oh, it brings tears to my eyes as I see the kulaks driving slower, making my route less congested, while I imagine all the programs we can pay for now!

Marshal Pupovich, first off, notice the "Karakter off" notion at the top, second I bring news from places outside our Republik's secret camp. I've not been asked to do this, I'm not doing it as Party agent, I mearly do this for Party glorification. They can see how the capitalist are destroying themselves, and how Party leaders can correct such capitalistic filth.

Image You call that a "character off?" Now this is a man's Character off Comrade. Not that I am trying to distinguish between equals of course....You do know where the secret vault is where we keep these glorious symbols?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Image You call that a "character off?" Now this is a man's Character off Comrade. Not that I am trying to distinguish between equals of course....You do know where the secret vault is where we keep these glorious symbols?
umm. . . no sir.

C.E., once you have posted your comment, click the "edit" button at the bottom right corner (yes it should be "left" corner, but no doubt the arch-capitalists at Microsoft left us no option by leaning to the right). This will take you to an edit screen where you can add any number of Party-approved logos and artwork from a a variety of pull-down menus. ImageSo get your shovel (like this one available from the People's commissariat of inserted clipart) and start digging!

Ivan Betinov wrote:C.E., once you have posted your comment, click the "edit" button at the bottom right corner (yes it should be "left" corner, but no doubt the arch-capitalists at Microsoft left us no option by leaning to the right). This will take you to an edit screen where you can add any number of Party-approved logos and artwork from a a variety of pull-down menus. ImageSo get your shovel (like this one available from the People's commissariat of inserted clipart) and start digging!
Yes sir! Image

*wiping tear from eye*

It always brings me joy to when I see a comrade's growrth when properly admonished by the Party.

It is like I have always said, feed a prole with a subsidized bowl from the Peoples Soupline™ you feed them for a night. Break their spirit with the Peoples Shovel. you ingratiate them for a lifetime.