The State of The Union

Comrades, I was so blessed hearing Obama speak today! He said so much, yet so little that my leg is still tingling. In fact I had to change my shorts from explosive Obamagasms!

{out of karakter} still trying to digest all this BS that he rambled about. And what was that bit about "Nobody messes with Joe?" Is he gonna sic Joe and his Beretta shotgun on people now? And what is it with creepy vice presidents and shotguns?)

<CharacterOff>

I think there was so much double speak (heck, there was triple and quadruple speak!) it all canceled itself out and therefore said NOTHING meaningful, except when translated said to me, "We're boned!"

I found myself laffing a LOT at the audaciousness & incredulity of it all. Last week the fed govt was spending TRILLIONS and now, SUDDENLY we're going to bring down the deficit? (Tell me another fairy tale Grandma.)

The sad thing is, it WOULD truly be funny if these Demwits weren't so serious and hellbent on carrying out this formula destined to flush this country, as we know it, down the tubes.

What strange times we live in...

But, I still have hope (and not the touchy feely fake ObamaHope) that we as Americans, CAN turn this around. At least I 'hope' so.

(off)
Isn't it funny, I didn't watch/hear it and what I suspected came true, the Obama would say nothing of real substance. All he would say is "(sound of air letting out of a balloon)"

[off] He's already alluding to his second term, I wonder how they get his head through doors in the WH?

<CharacterOff>

Every time this man opens his mouth it makes me want to buy another AR15 or more ammo. I'm starting to wonder if Obama is a stooge for the gun manufacturers, or he owns a stake in one of the companies. I just cant believe that my fellow citizens are so ignorant that they can not see right through all the BS this man spews...It is so apparent what he wants to do and what the cost is going to be in the future...It's common sense!

(off)
Unfortunatly, there are people who can't see it.

Commissar_Elliott wrote: "(sound of air letting out of a balloon)"

Oh, crap. Who the hell let the Chairman in?!? Seriously, I thought we had some basic rules about him and that kind of thing! Did he make a mess... wait, I don't want to know, just get SMO out here anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Nobody messes with Joe?
I thought that was a bizzare moment in an already surreal speach. Could this pansy really see Joe (I can't admit I'm bald) Biden as a tough guy? Then I realized he was referring to Party policies and Joe Stalin.

I didn't watch it but I assume it went something like this:

"Hope......change......free market bad.....big government good.......change.......raise taxes....more spending......hope.....need another 4 years after this term to fix all of the problems....Change"

I also read from a poll that ~80% now approve of the stimulus. All it took was seeing our Dear Leader's face on their TV screen and the soothing voice of Big Brother

Good summary, but your version gets bogged down in a lot more detail than the actual performance had.

ObamaMarx2008 wrote:I didn't watch it but I assume it went something like this:

"Hope......change......free market bad.....big government good.......change.......raise taxes....more spending......hope.....need another 4 years after this term to fix all of the problems....Change"

I also read from a poll that ~80% now approve of the stimulus. All it took was seeing our Dear Leader's face on their TV screen and the soothing voice of Big Brother

(off)
First off, yes, I'm assuming his speech when something like that, the "Hope. . . Change. . ." and so on and so forth.

Second, of course, once the sheep see their idol, they will instantly approve of all he says.

Comrade7.62 wrote:{out of karakter} still trying to digest all this BS that he rambled about. And what was that bit about "Nobody messes with Joe?" Is he gonna sic Joe and his Beretta shotgun on people now? And what is it with creepy vice presidents and shotguns?)
This is why nobody messes with Joe. You have been warned, comrade.