The State Protects Your Children From YOU

prison.jpg

Judge sets trial date in Loudoun school-tardiness case

By Emma Brown

Amy Denicore helps her daughter Daisy, 7, with a school project.
(Astrid Riecken - FOR THE WASHINGTON POST)

Amy and Mark Denicore are headed to a full-blown trial to defend themselves against charges that they violated Virginia law by making their kids late to elementary school too often.

The Loudoun County couple was arraigned Monday morning in juvenile and domestic relations court. Judge Pamela L. Brooks set a trial date of March 14.

The Denicores are each charged with three Class 3 misdemeanors, each of which carries a maximum fine of $500. Their three children, ages 6, 7 and 9, have been late to school almost 30 times since September. Most of their tardies were three minutes or less.

Read More

Is more proof needed for the necessity of pervasive State monitoring and control of parenting? Please be vigilant and report any suspicious parental behavior to the Commission on Parental Responsibility.

At least they aren't homeschooling.

But, hey, even if they WERE, that'll be over soon enough and won't be an issue anymore, once we make homeschooling illegal. IndoctrinationEducation is much too important to be left to parents.

And I will wager they allow their kids to eat candy. Four more years of The Obamas and we should have this all cleaned up.

M84
"Four more years of the Obamas" is the most glorious phrase I've heard this evening. It gives me tears just to let it pass my unworthy lips.

Comrades: Every child that survives our abortion mills should be considered a national treasure and must be protected!! Remember their parents are all products of our state ran education system......

Obama said he did not wish to see people punished with babies. These foolish proles now know what he meant!

I for one wish poor Stanley hadn't been punished with a baby.

If only Planned Parenthood was fully funded back then! SOMEBODY was denied the choice they deserved...

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:

Judge sets trial date in Loudoun school-tardiness case

By Emma Brown

The Loudoun County couple was arraigned Monday morning in juvenile and domestic relations court. Judge Pamela L. Brooks set a trial date of March 14.

The Denicores are each charged with three Class 3 misdemeanors, each of which carries a maximum fine of $500. Their three children, ages 6, 7 and 9, have been late to school almost 30 times since September. Most of their tardies were three minutes or less.

Is more proof needed for the necessity of pervasive State monitoring and control of parenting? Please be vigilant and report any suspicious parental behavior to the Commission on Parental Responsibility.

As a subject of the People's Commonwealth of Virginia and assigned to serve in a kollecktive in Loudoun County, I am overjoyed to see that the PCVA and the County of Loudoun are at the vanguard of destroying the lives of counter-revolutionary non-conformists!

HAIL OBAMA - 2012 !!!!

--
ZB

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Judge Pamela L. Brooks set a trial date of March 14.

I know her!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]