The Temple of Obama

Rare exclusive footage -- C/O Breitbart and some idiot named "See Swan" or some crap -- of the Messiah's "regal" temple. Shades of Nuremburg, Comrades. Shades of Nuremburg.

PEOPLE'S UPDATE: I am told, from Democratic insiders, that a Clintonite will be sacrificed to the Messiah on an Altar of Hope which will cleanse the crowd – and those at home watching through the magic of television – of any crime past or present that was committed against The One. I am guessing this was part of the deal between the Obama camp. and the Clinton camp. Two Clinton speeches = One Clintonite human sacrifice to The One.

A Kos blogger has an enlightening opinion on how the Temple of Obama will DESTROY the Republicans!

Some idiot at The Daily Kos wrote: How Barack Can Bring Down the Republican Party Tomorrow Night
by My Philosophy Wed Aug 27, 2008 at 01:15:53 PM PDT

The Republicans are all over the fact that Obama's stage has a Greek Revival look to it. This has gotten me thinking about what Barack may have planned for tomorrow night, and which, if he does, may well destroy not just McCain, but the entire Republican party.
<br>As Josh Marshall pointed out, the two most likely reasons are the analogies with the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King's speech in front of the same. Thus, his placement in front of the Lincoln memorial figuratively invokes putting Obama in as the inheritor of King's legacy. Which, along with being a powerful image, also has the virtue of being true.

But, I think the more intriguing possibility is that Obama, the Senator from Illinois, can also claim Lincoln's legacy.

First he has to butcher all of those who disagree with him, Comrade, and then – and only then – can he claim Lincoln's legacy.

Comrades, this could be the greatest Dukakis moment EVER!

I think you are on to something camrade Hajj of the red X. This event was planned before the coronation rehearsal in Berlin. I am so great-ful to C-Scrawn for using his FOBHO (friend of barack hussein obama) status to give us a glimpse of greatness. From now on, the Broncos will reverently call it, "The Place Where BO Spoke".

We shall destroy them with, with, um, imagery! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Let the streets run red with Repugnantcan and Busheois blood! Let the working classes pile image after image upon them until they are utterly crushed! The Revolution is here, comrades! THE ONE has come to overthrow the existing social order! O, to think I would see this in my lifetime.

Well! Well! Uh! Well George Bush had a temple too! Yeah! He had a temple in his 2004 acceptance speech which looks EXACTLY like The One's!

HERE IS THE PROOF, 19%ers!

Do you see the temple of Bush!? Huh!? Can you see it!? It is on the video screen! The columns! Two columns and it looks exactly -- EXACTLY -- like Mount O-lympus.... damn, I mean the Britney Spears stage... piss... uhh.... the coronation stage! Set! Uh! Here is a comparison! Yes! A comparison that PROVES it is EXACTLY like Bush's! Uh... not that we want to be like Bush or anything.

We're screwed.

I agree Chairman Meow:

But I think the Messiah may be making a tactical error. Perhaps they should make it look like the Brandenburg gate, but in it pre-1989 Glory. Barbed wire and all.

Anyway I did find a good ObamaMessiah clip, for your viewing pleasure.

I heard a representative of the One proclaim last night, that the One's appearance in a football stadium will make him appear presidential. Yes! I always think "presidential" when I see a man eating hot dogs and drinking beer while surrounded by Men in Black, or throwing out the first pitch.... Oh wait, you mean he is going to get in front of a stadium and speak to the crowd? Dear Lenin! What president did that? Oh wait, here is the answer from my aide. President Billy Graham was well known for his State of the Union addresses in stadiums around the world. Praise Lenin! Praise Obama!

Perhaps a better model would have been the The Winter Palace Gate in St. Petersburg?