The Voltville Wives

Ah, can I assume that like Chevy Volts, these wives will unexpectedly burst into flames days after you bump into them? Gadzooks, talk about a hot date! Praise Obama!

Here's the latest model of a Voltville Wife: The Wallet Sniffer. She always knows where the money is hidden and exactly how much. Rechargeable battery included, also runs on ethanol (best if produced at Pelosi-owned $25 million Napa vineyards and winery).

Pelosi_Nose.jpg

Is this the same creature running the Bloomberg regime in NYC? I see them bitching at smokers from 50 feet away at supermarkets around here.

Volt village is Papa Obama's version of a Potemkin village

Let us hope they have a very large fire department/bomb squad to handle several electrical fires at the same time.

As well as Hospitals, helicopters, doctors, nurses, Emt's, etc.

Accidental injuries are excluded from coverage with Obamacide.

There will be no electrical fires! If Dear Leader completes the plan and outlaws coal, once all of the coal-fired power plants shut down, the NOOKULAR plants will be at capacity recharging the Volt fleet and Dear Leader's blackberry. Electricity will not be availble to the unwashed masses, so they will not be able to start electrical fires. It's going to work beautifully...

during the day.

when its cool.

I thought dear leader was going to send out paralegals to deal with medical emergencies?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:The Voltville Wives have a secret...

Comrade, I believe I have figured out the secret. Extra ration?

autotown.jpg