The war on fast food: an update

As it becomes more and more painfully obvious that America's parents are ignorant failures at raising their own kids, there is hope for our future generations. As we all know the Godverment is taking steps to not only vilify fast food and other "unhealthy" dangers like candy, pop, second hand tobacco, and Fox News; their most effective approach is the famous "Get em' while their young" strategy.

baby-smoking.jpg

American parents attempt to raise a child without regulatory guidance

"Veggie Monster" chows down for the common good

To further their uncomprehendingly better judgment then the public's drooling stupidity, there is a push to make Happy Meals illegal with some success in places. But we all know Happy Meals are just as addictive and dangerous as crystal meth. So this is actually an excellent preemptive measure by the progressives to save us from ourselves. Another option was to rename them "You're just making someone richer than you will ever imagine meals"

Of course there are plenty of ways to introduce fear into a child of unhealthy places.

mcd-athens copy.jpg

A vigilant PSA (Playpen Security Administration) agent insures no Happy Meals will enter the playpen.

But the nanny state's large unforgiving hands have been grabbing small freedoms for a while now. But by taking away a little choice by having a bicycle with a ten foot high flag in the air and a helmet with spinning lights and a siren would only make sense. I was inspired by the Beatles's yellow submarine "all we need is glove" thread to make the "Blue Nannies" (maybe dem blue) running towards people with helmets, safety pads, and signs threatening smokers with imprisonment; but I am too lazy at the moment. (the top image took a while)

Maybe if we are lucky, someday there will be a law about a set bedtime, and if you stay up past the appointed time you will be severely punished.

Colonel Sanders showed signs of evil at a very young age.

oh dear, is that Red Rooster in disguise??

I'm for .. against McDonalds. They have NO right to make such tasty fries and burgers. It's un-American. And those horrid chocolate shakes, we need a law to prevent that!
I am so happy we have Big Governmentbutting into all aspect of our lives to protect us stupid people, incapable of making our own decisions. Just like busy bodyMama MO says, parents should not have all the say in what their kids eat. Who do they think they are?!

It's amazing that the Rethuglikkkan demon seeds even live long enough to vote.....

bad_parents_05_Bad_parenting-s580x389-20428-580.jpg

We really should pat ourselves on the back for seizing complete control of the public education system. The systematic brainwashing of each generation to rely wholly on Government to make every decision for it has lead to millions of brainless drones who mindlessly eat, breathe, and procreate, giving us the necessary reason ("dumb parents") to exert even more control over their equally malfunctioning offspring. It's the Prog Circle of Life™.

Not even adults are safe. Sex is being used to sell junk food too...

sexy chick.jpg

Chedoh,

I think sometimes you forget the Che in your doh. Do I detect a certain deficiency in your certitude about the importance of regulating the Weapons of Mass Construction that have been enlarging the waistlines of our dear children?

Now that I think about it, as I was grasping the hand of a criminal parent attempting to poison his children with the dangerous foods being peddled by Burger King until I intervened by deposing him, I think the face of the adult of which I caught a fleeting glimpse might have been that of a backsliding Chedoh.

It's time for you to visit the Thought-Crime Warden and undergo extensive reeducation so that you will be screaming for carrot sticks 24/7.

On the other hand, maybe you're really making fun of the critics of our glorius food police in a way that makes fun of those who make fun of our glorious food police. But on the other hand, you may be secretly doing that with the real intention of making fun of the critic making fun of the critics making fun of carrot sticks or maybe you're ....

I need to have Michelle study this situation. She understands, as do I, that we just can't leave these decisions to parents.

Did your parents feed you French Fries? If so, why aren't you more cultured like the French? I think you must have consumed far too many Whoppers. Indeed, maybe that's why you now tell so many Whoppers.

I need to get back to work. Time to seize more criminal cuisine from the hands of other peasant parents.

--Doctor Obama --

Of course we can not forget the good work that Lady Michelle is doing for the children

Michelle Obama on Child Nutrition: ‘We Can't Just Leave It Up To The Parents'

[video][video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYo_s2 ... r_embedded[/video][/video]

Yes indeed, It takes a Village Idiot to raise a child

Progress, Comrades!

The Gomer Pyle Look-a-Like has now joined the ranks of Progressive Supporters of Our First Lady of Low-Fat by repudiating Sarah Palin's effort to influence children into consuming fast foods (like the Quick-Killed Caribou):

Welcome to the Collective, Huck. We're glad you've finally returned to the Government Knows Best What To Tell You To Eat program you ran as Governor of Arkansas. We've saved a special bucket of beets for you.

--Doctor Obama

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oh dear, is that Red Rooster in disguise??

I'm for .. against McDonalds. They have NO right to make such tasty fries and burgers. It's un-American. And those horrid chocolate shakes, we need a law to prevent that!
I am so happy we have Big Governmentbutting into all aspect of our lives to protect us stupid people, incapable of making our own decisions. Just like busy bodyMama MO says, parents should not have all the say in what their kids eat. Who do they think they are?!

Fraulein

It is a Caucasian Rooster Non Gender Specific Chicken.

Note that since the chicken in question is White it is Racist.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Make sure you get in on the ground floor of the new fast food craze that is sure to spread across the USSA!

mcdonalds-drive-thru_www-txt2pic-com.jpg

I denounce all purveyors and pie-hawkers of fast food™ ! I cannot wait until the heavy iron fist of the first lady cracks down on these folk. How dare people provide a service to other people! This is clearly a job for the gubment.
nobelprize.JPG

Comrade Whoopie, you never cease to bring amazement... that is one birdy looking bird. KFC?

Here I am at a fast food eatery, where I forced myself to sample and test the eatery for the good of the collective. I say, "spit! Give them beets!!"

burgering.jpg

Comrades,

It could be something as simple as the words "fast food" together,

You are either on a fast [not eating] or you are looking for food.

Together they present an oxymoron, or not.

Comrades, I have discovered the most disgusting of all obviously faked words of Moochelle by Palin thugs. This horrid slander made me violently vomit. After wiping my keyboard and screen off with some eco friendly paper towels, I knew I had to inform the collective of this outrage. Even if this were to be true, we know that our much wiser and better knowing leaders should be exempt from the very same rules they enforce on us. Since after all, they have self control. But that is not the point! I demand that the firing squad be vodka free for the next few days to make sure they have a steady aim when we capture these evil slanderers!

Comrade Turisky (I just put you on a low O diet) you have a point about the term "fast food". We need "smart food"...foods that are nutritious and most importantly slow. Foods that take time to prepare, time to eat, aren't very satisfying and provide little caloric intake so that you must eat again soon after your last meal.

You see, because of fast food, people have too much time on their hands. Time that they can use to listen to talk radio, blog on conservative websites or (shudder) devote to Tea Party activism.

We must reduce the human race to cattle who spend every waking moment foraging. Cattle don't revolt, cattle don't question their condition. They're too busy eating to care that the farmer is planning to butcher them.

The Collective doesn't need strong vibrant ambitious people, we need SHEEP. Carnivores = capitalists, herbivores = good, obedient proles.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Whoopie, you never cease to bring amazement... that is one birdy looking bird. KFC?

Here I am at a fast food eatery, where I forced myself to sample and test the eatery for the good of the collective. I say, "spit! Give them beets!!"

burgering.jpg

It's the new McFraulein's " Five Pounder " !

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Not even adults are safe. Sex is being used to sell junk food too...

Comrade Whoopie, I will assign someone to take care of this fowl beast. It will influence no one with with it's subtle attempts to be suggestive any longer.

rubberchick.jpg

RCA.jpg
Just think, that chicken was once a test pilot.......... oh well.........

Thank you Chedoh, your selfless act of chicken choking will not go unrewarded.

Krasnodar wrote:
It's the new McFraulein's " Five Pounder " !

*&%$#@!!!!!!!!!!

The current truth is, comrades, the only places you can find the correct amount of government-approved nutrients in your meals are the government-run and FDA-inspected soup kitchens! Take your place in the line, comrades! You can sing if you like.