The War on the Klimate Katastrophe Never Ends

Another brave klimate warrior is unfairly jailed for reducing her baby-daddy's carbon emissions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -life.html

No, the war to ram through as many radical globalist policies as possible before 2024 elections against Climate Change™ never ends. That's why Energy Secretary Granholm and Joe Biden are now ready to spend billions to line the pockets of their cronies murder CO2.

Granholm: "I got the idea when our maid turned on her vacuum while I was trying to watch "The View."
Granholm: "I got the idea when our maid turned on her vacuum while I was trying to watch "The View."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... um-carbon/

President Hoover readies his weapon of CO2 destruction.
President Hoover readies his weapon of CO2 destruction.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/13/2023, 3:02 pm
No, the war to ram through as many radical globalist policies as possible before 2024 elections against Climate Change™ never ends. That's why Energy Secretary Granholm and Joe Biden are now ready to spend billions to line the pockets of their cronies murder CO2.

Carbon and Oxygen.  Two elements vital to all life on the planet.

Naturally, they want to get rid of them.

I guess they hate plant life.  Because that will go first.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/14/2023, 5:35 pm

Naturally, they want to get rid of them. I guess they hate plant life.  Because that will go first.
There's a great irony about the ecotards' love of plant life but hate for "fossil fuels."

The term, "fossil fuels." was first attested in the index of a 1759 translation of "The Chemical Works of Caspar Neumann" but has since been falsely rumored to have been coined by the founder of Standard Oil Company, John D. Rockefeller. This concept reached an apex in the public imagination when—at the 1966 New York World's Fair—the Sinclair Oil company heavily promoted the idea that petroleum was composed of decomposed dinosaurs.

Irony- fossil fuels are plant based.jpg

In actuality, the process that forms petroleum and natural gas is rather more complex than simple decomposition, and the preponderance of biomass from which "fossil fuels" is derived is not dead dinosaurs but instead algae, phytoplankton and vast prehistoric forests. 

So where's the ecotards' love for all-natural, plant-based fossil fuels?

ST ANFF .jpg

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/14/2023, 5:35 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/13/2023, 3:02 pm

Naturally, they want to get rid of them.

I guess they hate plant life.  Because that will go first.

Biden hates plant life in Texazistan, and also plants in Louisiana. That's plantism and wrong think.

The dammed vegans are eating all the plants! And they'll tell you about it too, whether you ask or not.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
8/16/2023, 1:43 am
The dammed vegans are eating all the plants! And they'll tell you about it too, whether you ask or not.
Don't get me started on vegans.

VW Bus Ad 1.jpg
VW Bus Ad 2.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/16/2023, 11:30 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
8/16/2023, 1:43 am
Don't get me started on vegans.

Why carrots? Why not broccoli or brussel sprouts? The only reason is carrots are similar in shape and color to an Oscar Meyer Weiner, and fit on a hot dog bun the same.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/16/2023, 1:18 pm
Why carrots? Why not broccoli or brussel sprouts? The only reason is carrots are similar in shape and color to an Oscar Meyer Weiner, and fit on a hot dog bun the same.
Why go through the bother of pretending carrots are hot dogs when you could reverse the fantasy and pretend hot dogs are some sort of vegan-friendly food and eat them without any vegan guilt?

For example:

Weiner Cake.jpg
Hot dogs identified as German chocolate layer cake.

Hot dog identified as octopus mac 'n cheese.
Hot dog identified as octopus mac 'n cheese.

Spaghetti dogs.jpg
Hot dogs identified as eggplant chunks and spaghetti.

That weiner German Chocolate Cake looks so yummy, Colonel O. That's the kind of cake that calls 'pelipsky in the middle of the night for a snack.

Let's keep the Biden's Energy Fantasy doing the twist and just blurt out the truth that they hate organic plants.

Image Deer Park, Texazistan

Image St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana