The World According to Brotherly Muslimhood

The Brotherly Muslimhood wins in Egypt, announces the creation of the Islamic Caliphate.

Below is a map of the universe proposed by Muslim astrophysicists on a grant from NASA. Displayed in a Dearborn, MI, planetarium, it proposes a vision of a world where all nations live in peace and harmony under the rule of their Muslim superiors. Scientific name: "Islamica Harmonica."

Another one sent by Steve Bowers: he made it when the Arab Spring had only just begun. How come all the highly paid "experts" didn't see what he and the rest of us saw then?

Obama_Muslim_Brotherhood_Egypt.jpg

harmonica.jpg
Comrades, in honor of the coming Caliphate (PBUI), I am pleased to announce the creation of a rare, extremely limited edition Islamica Harmonica!

A comment from Facebook:

Ken Haringa:

Our Dear Leader's brave & strategically daring preoccupation with golf & nuptial fundraising has successfully sprung the peaceful Arabic agrarian reformers to universally-embraced power!

The world's Sharia-hungry peoples can finally taste the utopian fruits of voluntary obedience to Allah. Of course, any resistance requires the Mahdi's Iranian omelettes to vaporize a few eggs. So what ?...

In lieu of apostate newlyweds, send your estate & gold fillings to: The Holy White House 666 Brotherhood's Way Wahabitown, District of Caliphate. 54321"

Dear leader obama has great love for the Muslime brotherhood and he admires the way that islam keeps most of it's members in line...er......I mean in voluntary compliance.

In the interest of pissing off sucking up to the new Caliphate maybe it's time to revive Everybody Draw a positive Mohammed Day:

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... t5261.html

Here's my humble (read: CHEAP) contribution, Tiny Mohammed:

----------->
. <----------------

He's very small.

Comrade, I believe that you forgot his fuse:

.~

TheLastCapitalist wrote:In the interest of pissing off sucking up to the new Caliphate maybe it's time to revive Everybody Draw a positive Mohammed Day:

----------->
. <----------------

He's very small.
This is quite ingenious. Why don';t you post this on the Mohammed thread yourself and see if anyone starts a riot over a Tiny Mohammed.

In fact, this approach can be redistributed to other objects:

PROGRESSIVE ETHICS
----------> . <-----------

LIBERAL SENSE OF REALITY
--------------> . <--------------

DEMOCRAT PARTY ECONOMIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS
---------------------------> . <-----------------------------

There be infidels to loot and plunder, inshallah. And to take their women into concubines (uncovered meat), like MooHamMad did. Until all the world submits to MooHamMad's imaginary (and irrational, while at Math) friend, Allah. Then the world will be one big Somalia, with nothing to loot, but we don't have enough anterior cingular cortex to foresee it. Allah knoweth best.

Sadly, the tortoise (PBUH) died...

lonesomegeorge.gif

... leaving creation on the unstable footing of just four elephants... we're screwed...

Giant tortoise Lonesome George's death leaves the universe one supporting species poorer

Lonesome George has died, leaving the universe one supporting species poorer, and supported by only four elephants.

The only remaining Islamic Caliphate giant tortoise and celebrated symbol of Islamisation efforts in the universe passed away Sunday with no known offspring, the Ayatollah Khomeini Memorial Park in Iran confirmed.

Lonesome George's longtime caretaker, Fausto Mahmoud, found the giant tortoise's remains stretched out in the “direction of his watering hole”, it said.

“This morning the Muslim Brother in charge of looking after the tortoises found Lonesome George, his body was motionless,” said the head of the park, Were Ibn Fackhed . “His life cycle came to an end, as did his handler's.”

Sister! That's a perfectly sad story. If I had time, I'd draw a picture of the globe dominated by the Caliphate, resting on three dead elephants, rotting on top of a dead tortoise, with rising waves of stink encircling the earth.

The good thing, we can blame their death on the environmental destruction caused by Kapitalist Amerika konspiring with Zionist Israel.

Red Square wrote:
TheLastCapitalist wrote:In the interest of pissing off sucking up to the new Caliphate maybe it's time to revive Everybody Draw a positive Mohammed Day:

----------->
. <----------------

He's very small.
This is quite ingenious. Why don';t you post this on the Mohammed thread yourself and see if anyone starts a riot over a Tiny Mohammed.

In fact, this approach can be redistributed to other objects:

PROGRESSIVE ETHICS
----------> . <-----------

LIBERAL SENSE OF REALITY
--------------> . <--------------

DEMOCRAT PARTY ECONOMIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS
---------------------------> . <-----------------------------

Good suggestion - I copied it there. However I must (tongue in cheek) differ with you here. Mohammed - small or otherwise - actually existed as a historically real person. Progressive ethics, liberals sense of reality and Democratic party economic accomplishments are fiction.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Point of order, Kom. Red Square.... Your wonderful imagery is lacking a green spot in the shape of Michigan located on the USSA portion.

Red Square wrote:Sister! That's a perfectly sad story. If I had time, I'd draw a picture of the globe dominated by the Caliphate, resting on three dead elephants, rotting on top of a dead tortoise, with rising waves of stink encircling the earth.

The good thing, we can blame their death on the environmental destruction caused by Kapitalist Amerika konspiring with Zionist Israel.

No need to worry, Oh Consummate Carmine Collinear Commander,

I found a culturally appropriate replacement for the three dead pachyderms... The bent-backed Burka-clad extraneous wives of an eminent Ayatollah who was willing to devote the lives of 3 of his 75 wives (leaving an even 72) to the important task of propping up the world. I did ask each of them before replacing them with the dead elephant, whether they were okay with taking on the job of helping to hold up the world and they readily assented... in fact, they seemed rather eager to get out of the harem and out into, or even under, the world... One, in particular, said it would be a much easier position compared the one she currently found herself in, and all three seemed rather pleased to be able to get out more in public, without the threat of being whipped, or even stoned to death for dishonouring their family... and the idea of not having to bear any more children also seemed to be a relief they were looking forward to... In any case, I now only have to find a replacement for the tortoise and we will all once again be on a substantially more secure cosmic footing... Any suggestions would be appreciated, as even giant tortoises seem to be in short supply, never mind one that can bear the weight of the entire globe... The pod is asking around. We did momentarily consider the idea of Reagan's velociraptor, but the potential for more carnage than was absolutely necessary just seemed a bit too great... We're currently taking applications from other species as well.

Yours always, in service,
SMO

Now that you brought the two notions together, Sister... I guess in some of the realms this is a possible reality.