Thouhtcrime exposed!

Ok

The Cube does not want me to embed a flash game.

So here is the link:

Glorious Peoples high Score: 12350 pts.

I denounce Obamugabe for promoting competition amongst the comrades here at our dear and beloved collective!

Oh don't be so pissy Obamugabe, you're busted!

What, I scored 16350, why do you ask?

Obamugabe wrote:Ok

So here is the link:
https://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/S6QjF1ht9GVO_bamsteroids

As a loyal comrade of yours, Obamugabe, who has always stuck up for me, I, Pamalinsky, was waiting for the rest of this video. I was cut off so rudely! I don't understand this intrusion on our freedom to post anything. Please understand, I still remain a prog "brat". And, will continue in this fashion until somebody squashes me like a bug! That's when I know I will be promoted!

The Cube did not refuse my impudent videos, I don't understand why they refused yours! I found, though, when inserting mine, that all they want to know is the actual URL. They don't need the embed. Frankly, I don't know what "embed" actually means. I am taking steps to inform myself by going to free Mac seminars at Apple Stores. I'm dying to see your most esteemed video!

I don't know what "embed" actually means.
Definition: A night at Pup's Pleasure Palace.
There you will be properly "embedded".

Comrades,

I endured the humiliation of this obscenity for the greater good. Comrade Marx was right about religion, but he had no idea of the power of the capitalist video game!

This could be a powerful tool for the the Ministry of Indoctrination. No matter how hard you try to out-do dear leader, you still end up losing!
LONG LIVE DEAR LEADER!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:

Damn, that was a good one! Talk about a girl setting herself up! Ha! Love it!
Didn't see that one coming! Excellent! Hilarious!

I still don't know what embed actually means. All I do know is that the Cube ain't interested. They just want your friggin' URL. And, I found it the most user friendly way. They know best.

Obamugabe wrote:Ok

So here is the link:
http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/S ... amsteroids

One reason might be, dear Obamagube, is because, thouhtcrime is spelled Thoughtcrime! I know, Sir, I'm just lookin' out for ya. I know you didn't mean this, but I, Pamalinsky, have your back! Kick it!

Pamalinsky

If I did not know you better I'd say that was pure British Imperial Condescension, correcting my spelling like that.

One Imperialist One Bullet!

Obamugabe

Laika the Space Dog wrote:

Ah ha! Laika stole the embed right out of my mouth fingertips. One so young and innocent as Pamalinsky, would not be so well versed on such terms where I, the more mature lady of the night Lady have had much intellectual and conservational development of the vernacular regarding 'embedding'. . . umm, I think I lost my train of thought . . .

A word of advice for commissar Obamugabe. Your next game should not award points for shooting the head of Dear Leader into pieces. And all outcomes should be equal so that there are no winners or losers. So the posted high score should always equal the score of the current player.

And since I did so poorly at the game, a cheat button would be a nice addition. Very Progressive. Something that takes points away from the top 5 previous players and redistributes them to the current player's score.

*pout

Stupid game. Isn't it bad enough we can't turn on the tubovision without being bombarded daily with Obama's face, that we're tricked into a game with 50 of the charging at you?!

I lost.... and I denounce it.

In the words of Comrade Simpson, "Oh I suck."

Comrade Whoopie

AS the starting screen indicates, the People's cube has already banned the game. But just for you I will insert a Whoopie button to ensure more equal outcomes.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

(For the record, I suck too- I suspect it may be too difficult but both my playtesters are with their mother this weekend.)

Edit

OK Bamsteroids- Whoopie's version is now online!

Obamugabe wrote:

OK Bamsteroids- Whoopie's version is now online!

It's a trick! Don't play the Whoopie version!!!!

Obamugabe, you are indeed the most evil man on the African continent!

Good work sir!

Now, this is a true opiate for the masses! All we need to do create games to keep the Republicons busy and we'll be able to nationalize all companies, land, and lingerie shops for the Greater Good.

The Minister of Spelling was overheard to say:

It is a glorious victory that so few noticed the alleged "misspelling" mentioned above because this indicates the effectiveness of the oppression associated with the so-called "misspelled" word.

Therefore, the purported "word" is not misspelled.

The Minister of Definitions had no response to requests regarding allegations of a meaningless "word."

Ergo, it is all a subterfuge.

Comrade Obamugabe,

May I congratulate you on the excellent economics practiced in your own country!

There were those at IMF who said your economy was out of control, but did you show them!

Runaway unemployment was held down at 96%, out of control inflation was held to a measly 28,000%.

Your economic model is an inspiration to our dear leader, and the one he is trying to emulate!

Comrade Tooorisky,

You are quite right. Comrade Obamugabe is a stellar example of how a dictator ought to dictate.

Love the hat and earring.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I confess to playing this aweful game. If it will please the kangaroo court, I never enjoyed it for a moment and my score never exceeded 950 points. I was mezmorizied by the multiple images of Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) dancing about in space. I throw myself upon the mercy of the show trial and mob jurisprudence.

Obamugabe wrote:Pamalinsky

If I did not know you better I'd say that was pure British Imperial Condescension, correcting my spelling like that.

One Imperialist One Bullet!

Obamugabe

I know my response is quite delayed, but, I just love you Obamugabe! You are such a gentleman.