Tired of labor? Join the OWE: Optional Workers Enterprise

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 8.43.46 AM.png

Comrades.

Your government owes you the freedom of choice to work or not. Nobody should be made to suffer from having to labor for their own needs and wants. Now, thanks to the progressive policies of next Tuesday, the shackles of self sufficiency have been lifted from your shoulders and properly placed on the shoulders of Atlas.

Are you tired of labor? Join the OWE today!

Having transformed America from a nation of free choice to a nation that is choice free is the greatest accomplishment of Great Leader. A life free of choice is also stress free Comrades, we are now all honorary member of the Choom Gang. Remember and celebrate the words of our wonderful comrade Andy Devine whose inspirational message foreshadowed the arrival of next Tuesday and sing out, "I've got a gang, you've got a gang, everybody's gotta have a gang, and the only gang that is Left for me, is good old Barry's Gang." Use your freedom from choice and realize you have already joined.

What this mini-mastermind is saying from the White House is that everyone has a "put option" on the rest of working society. By slacking back and joining the "Choomconomy" you can exercise your option to work half-time but get full time subsidized benefits. In mastermind-speak the end result will be that in our economy production will never equal consumption. We will just have to eat the rich!!

El Presidente wrote:Comrades.

Your government owes you the freedom of choice to work or not. Nobody should be made to suffer from having to labor for their own needs and wants. Now, thanks to the progressive policies of next Tuesday, the shackles of self sufficiency have been lifted from your shoulders and properly placed on the shoulders of Atlas.

The White House spokes-idiot speaking at the press briefing was promptly rewarded with the following Youtube rebuttal:

Thank Lenin for Comrade Obama and the (affordable) <---- (hehe) care act. I now can quit 2 of my jobs and be much better off on medicaid or maybe even get a small tax credit (taxes haha who pays that). Thank you Comrade Obama, you are the best.

Red Walrus wrote:I now can quit 2 of my jobs

Please give Sea World the courtesy of a two week notice.

Sea World has been notified, thanks El Presidente. I would like to keep my gig at the Sochi Dolphinarium though. Free bucket of beets daily, just for dancing with my lady friend. Life is good. I hear they are looking for an Obamacare covered non-feral canine , maybe you would like to apply.....I can get them to fill your bowl with fermented beet juice on the hour as an incentive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... X8zGsIDeXU

Red Walrus!

Talk about a walrus happy about being back in the U.S.S.R, that is some fine bustin' of some dance moves you've got there!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMjnVYxf0A

Silly squirrel, of course they are! Why even lackey running dog teabagger kapitalists like these in a Winter Solstice Parade. can be taught simple tricks (though its slow and painful...). Starting at around the .30 second mark...

Beggin Strips.jpg
I should have known...impressive, considering it was done with a few bags of Beggin Strips...It's no wonder condoms and a free O-Phone get's them to vote for us.