Dear Leader's Success Was More Successful Than Planned

superduperleader_pc.jpg

yes we did.jpg
I am pleased to announce the unqualified and undeniable success of the Barack Hussein Obama Targeting Programs.
I am hearing and rehearing the low information Tea Peoples (those are the racist who listen to Limbaughitler!!) saying they are growing fearful, frightened and terribly fretful... this is because dear leaders secretive plan is working as planned.

These Tea Peoples, Conservatives and Fox News subversives, will be transitorily to permanently put in their place. They will not be pronouncing any affiliation with Rightwing Tea Peoples, anti- Obama and anti- Democrat hate groups! They have been shut up and shut down due to grievous fear of dear leaders IRS peoples -- of which dear leader has no part and is not affiliated with in any way!

Our glorious Obama has been more than successful in shutting up, the previously unshutable! He has proven he is the *Glorious New Leader Deserving of World Status. With the power he has so powerful accumulated, he will be able to trans- migratory into a higher position of World Leader!

Move over Pope Sicola and U.N. wannabes. Dear leader is still "*Leading From Behind" to the very front of the world line!

(*denotes bumper stickers to be available in the Peoples Gulag Taxing Service and Cafe a week from next Tuesday or the Tuesday after that.)

Comrade Fraulein, I believe the plan was to have no expectations, other than free stuff. In that way, anything actually done is a success, according to plan. It is wonderful that Dear Leader has such a target-rich environment in which to move FORWARD!

IRS-Seal_2-svg.png

Boy, sure does solve which side of Mt. Rushmore that we need to get started on first with the carving action to add him on there.

Mt Rushmore.jpg

Commodore Woogums, again you have nailed the ax to the sickle. I believe I recognize dear leader's behind, leading from behind.