Trump Derangement Syndrome Questionnaire

The following diagnostic test might help all citizens who are suffering from this terrible malady... Maybe you can help some friends or family with this tool.

TDS questionnaire v 1.0

Before you take this test, we want to stress that having a mental illness should not make you feel ashamed. Seek professional help if you experience any of the following symptoms during the assessment:

• You start seeing Russians everywhere around you
  • You feel the need to burn buildings
  • You start convulsing uncontrollably

Question 1

Imagine one of your friends or family members saying the following:

"I'm not talking about the neo-nazis and white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

Which of the following statements is true:

a. your friend condems neo-nazis and white nationalists totally
b. your friend supports neo-nazis and white nationalists

Question 2

Donald Trump is on record saying the following words (see here for full transcript):

"I'm not talking about the neo-nazis and white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

Which of the following statements is true:

a. Donald Trump condemns neo-nazis and white nationalists totally
b. Donald Trump supports neo-nazis and white nationalists

Question 3:

Please read the following lines out loud three times (from the DJT response to the Charlottesville violence):

"So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

While reading these lines, did you experience any of the following symptoms:

• A complete form of amnesia: you do not remember reading the lines above
  • Feelings of anger towards Trump supporters, Christians or law-abiding citizens in general
  • A profound feeling of despair, as if your entire world is crumbling down around you

TDS scoring:

If you answered a to question 1 and b to question 2: 4 points
For any of the symptoms in question 3: add 1 point.

Results:

1-3 points: inconclusive test
4 points: possible TDS
5-6 points: probable TDS
7 points: certain TDS

Advice:

If you score 4 points or higher, we recommend you to contact a health professional to talk about these (and probably many other) issues. Stay healthy and safe, and once more: do not feel ashamed about mental conditions (like media brainwashing) but talk about them openly. We are here to help.

Sharing is caring, comrades!

Comrade Minitrue, Assistant Kommissar of Dissident Mental Health Re-Programming in the Gulag Hospital
<br>

Comrade Minitrue, Assistant Kommissar of Dissident Mental Health Re-Programming in the Gulag Hospital

As decades patient at the Dissident Mental Health Gulag Hospital, 'pelipsky almost had another PTSD encounter with question asking the mythical horned rodent about seeing Russians everywhere.

Is Sergei Russian Colluder Guy a mental construct figment of 'pelipsky's mythical mind??

Maybe 'pelipsky needs more Dissident Mental Health Gulag Hospital reprogramming?Does this ration card for reprogramming even work anymore in this Trump Hellhole of Amerikkka?

forelocktuggingforanothersession,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset

Most of the MSM scores a 14 on that test.

You may ask how is this possible?

They cheat.

They think they're twice as good as their peers.

This is an amazing test.
I took it, and it judged that.. "Dummkopf is like Hitler, i.e. exactly like Trump."

Seems to me, it's time to again shlep to Kolyma. Sighh...

Ah, wait a moment...
Komrade Minitrue didn't mention "Kolyma" at all!
I just wonder, why? What, exactly, was he trying to hide?

Or was he after maximizing (thereby) his score, just the way ET's MSM did?
(and, who knows, with target-total not a measly 14, but glorious 314???)

Komrade Minitrue, looks like we both must shlep to Kolyma (this time, however, sans "kinjals in clenched teeth and scimitars brandished by our doomsday fists").

This test is too hard. It is racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, phallologocentric, and ableist. It should be all true/false yes/no questions with the desired responses already filled in just like mail-in ballots.

... and related to your objections, Komradette:
Does Minitrue (PBUB) have necroquestionnaires?

(... whad, PBUB? Peace Be Upon Dar al-Brusseliyah, what else?)

Orangeman so bad I quit the bridge club at the beet processing facility.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:... I quit the bridge club ...
Given the roadmap Roads-and-Bridges Vision laid out by Dear Leader Messiah (PBUH) (and then the R&B katastrophe under Trumputler, where Amerikkkan R&B "system" slid back into its usual swampy-morass and thawing-permafrost state), Comrade Jenkem, refusing to even LOOK at a bridge any more, is back as a groundbreaking stonebreaker (for glorious roads!), and surely soon a Gyeroy Sotsialistichyeskogo Truda.

If not straight in Kolyma1, then hopefully in Umiat, AK (Barrack #2, Nature consciousness unit)!

And his TDS Questionnaire delivered there by kibitka, jawohl!

1 Comrade Jenkem, omne trium perfectum?

Transmission from Laika:
Attn: Genosse Dummkopf
Re: Bridge
Laika out.

Red Square wrote:... Message: We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
Laika out.
@1:27
B-b-b-b-bazinga!

and, for a good measure, Gallopin' Gertie!

Mystery item No. 1

Brain In Jar has SKILLS!

We don't know why we worry about the future of America with such diverse students that can't even find the question in the test.

To Next Tuesday!!!

-RR

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Most of the MSM scores a 14 on that test.

You may ask how is this possible?

They cheat.

They think they're twice as good as their peers.
Well as Nap said decades ago, "Some are more equal than others"! so of course our "more equal" "elite" got over 100, that is why they are "our betters"!

Red Rooster wrote:Brain In Jar has SKILLS!

We don't know why we worry about the future of America with such diverse students that can't even find the question in the test.

To Next Tuesday!!!

-RR

New diversity student info

Shocker: 80% of NYC graduates unable to read

forelocktug,
'pelipskyRussian Asset#BR 549