CO2 Go: catch bad carbon into your phone with EPA game app

In a last-ditch effort to raise Global Warming awareness before the Trump administration's takeover, the EPA has spent its entire 2017 budget to create a free-to-play game app called CO2 Go. Available on iOS and Android devices, the new game is similar to Pokémon Go, only instead of Pokémon the users are encouraged to catch rogue carbon dioxide molecules in the air around them, and redeem their catch for carbon credits.

The EPA officials believe that the new game will be just as popular as Pokémon Go, but a lot more socially redeeming because the players will be also saving the planet from climate change and feeling better about themselves at the same time.

Why is it important to catch CO2?

The EPA researchers have determined that every time the CO2 levels increased in the past, it resulted in Global Warming, racism, patriarchy, and the invasion of the thong-wearing mutants as seen in Figure 1 below.

Are all CO2 molecules evil?

Not all CO2 molecules are bad, but the ones generated by SUVs and capitalist manufacturing are pure evil and are marked with a special hashtag. In fact, catching good CO2 molecules will starve the trees and the player will lose points.

What drives some CO2 molecules to become evil?

Today there are 400 ppm (parts-per-million) of CO2 in the air, compared to 300 ppm in the year 1850. Imagine a solid cube with 100 random air molecules in length, width, and height. 100×100×100 makes one million random air molecules, of which about 400 are CO2. Of that amount, 300 are good and legal, while the remaining 100 are outright evil and may as well be dressed in Nazi uniforms.

The circulation of that evil carbon around the Earth is described in this EPA graph:

The complex mechanics of its circulation is well-documented by the EPA climate scientists:

While surveying Earth's atmosphere for evil CO2 molecules, expect them to come on trajectories from every direction:

There is a way to dodge the incoming bad carbon, but it's cumbersome:

Is it really possible to mark every bad CO2 molecule?

The EPA's entire 2017 budget was spent on this designated CO2 marking equipment, and the agency's climate scientists have spent the last two months since the election on marking all rogue carbon pieces around the Earth with a special glowing hashtag, #JeSuisCarbon:

Look for #JeSuisCarbon molecules circling around you in the atmosphere, and catch them using your own iPhone, Android Smartphone, or tablet.

Expect to see the participants of the upcoming #ScienceMarch on Washington carry their phones in the air and catch evil CO2 molecules as they righteously demand the continuation of government grants for climate change, gender studies, economic justice, and other vital academic activities that are now being endangered by the anti-science Trump administration.

Additional reporting by Comrade Red Square

Sample : Flyby of an evil anthropogenic carbon lump :
(not yet #hashtagged, it was before Jan. 20th)

Together, we will make carbon great again!

The second that destroyed our Planet :

climate_change_2017.01.20_11_59_am_EST_vs_12_00_pm_EST_(600).png
(the old thingy is of course available,
linked to from the new WHouse site)
(2020-09-14: migrations, migrations, now it's here)

P.S.
And
today : KXL & Co back, Regulations on backseat. Go Trump, MAGA!

Dictionary of the future: Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game, where the only way to win was not to play.

I just saw this video by Stephany "Stephen" Crowder at the Women's March in Austin, TX, and made two relevant screenshots: Power to the pussy & the EPA, etc.

This makes me wonder if there is a device not mentioned in the above story with which it is possible to catch bad CO2 - and whether its operating system is iOS or Android.

Womens_March_Pussy_EPA.jpg
Is it possible that the Virtue Signal Receiver can also double as a CO2 catcher?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Vagina_VIrtue_Signal_Receiver_2.jpg[/img]

Comrades! Why do it virtually when you can do it actually? Walk around collecting the CO2 and holding it in your mouth, thereby preventing it from reaching the higher atmosphere, like this:

The longer you hold the CO2 in your mouth, the more points you accumulate. Use the CO2:GO app's built in timer to time and score yourself. It also comes with a built-in alarm that goes off after 6 minutes if it detects no activity from the user.

Fascinating document, Komrade Elliott!

It spectroscopically proves that the O2 part of the evil molecule goes straight to the balls, the eyeballs (each single O to its own ball), while the near deadly C still remains in the middle (proceeding slowly along the inner nose towards the oral cavity).

The two O's are finally ejected, by blinking, thereby contributing, of course, to the wellbeing of our precious biosphere. While the C – and this is pure genius of AOC's New Green Ukase which proclaimed this whole process chain mandatory – the C is converted into something of use for the Kollektive. In the case documented above, it's simply our documentee's T-shirt, patiently built up by him/zem C atom by C atom.

There is of course a plethora of similar documented experiments, and it's no doubt highly educative for the Kollektive to get to see the most elucidating reports.

Another reason to Wear The Mask,™ comrades! Just think of all the carbon being collected in these masks every moment they are being worn.

RedDiaperette wrote:Another reason to Wear The Mask,™ comrades! Just think of all the carbon being collected in these masks every moment they are being worn.
There is great wisdom in RedD's advice, Komrades. Catching CO2 the Fauci way makes you free from the laborious act of chosing, then buying, and (worst of all!) possessing an iPhone/Smartphone/Tablet or the like. Which, after all, are themselves immensely carbon encumbered, no? (and maskless!)

Wearing The Mask™ maybe effective on the east coast but it's terribly ineffective on the west coast considering all the carbon that Antifa and the Evil Power Companies™ are putting into the air.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown shut down the economy to Save the Planet™ and then Antifa came along to burn down the planet to save the economy.

Add to that the Evil Power Companies™ putting powerlines in dangerous places where wind is known to blow and starting fires with their evil powerlines and then shutting the power off so none of the water pumps could function and you just have a recipe for a complete disaster, which is what we now have.

Wearing The Mask is just not going to cut it. We need a more drastic solution.

I suggest the elimination of all carbon based lifeforms. No carbon - no problem!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Wearing The Mask™ maybe effective on the east coast but it's terribly ineffective on the west coast considering all the carbon that Antifa and the Evil Power Companies™ are putting into the air.

Fortunately the east coast has not had to put the masks to the test for for all the fire induced carbon from insurgent fire setting. If we did, it would be to no avail according to the CDC's recent warning......................................

Capture.PNG

The CDC cares about us and wants us to be safe. That's why they put these warnings.........hey, wait a cotton picking minute.........if a cloth mask won't stop smoke particles because they are too small.........I know I slept through math and science classes but......how big is a virus?

Most esteemed Director and Baudelino traveler to Island of Day Before GD, this post has illuminknotted the mythical horned rodent into rational thought.

Everything begins to make sense on this whole twat scene all Cubeon Comrades actually see actioning live via Amerikkkan tv news transmissions....which btw are NOT from Mars

Most penetrating Director of all that is Reason in Cubeyond,

if it is considered worthy, to put your unibootped foot down on this whole Klitural Koncern facing Amerikkka "Today®" show on Reality NewsTV, it could oil down the vinaigrette on the side goin' on around here.

If this:

And 'pelipsky takes this at face value

face val·ue
/ˈfās ˈˌvalyo͞o/
noun
the value printed or depicted on a coin, banknote, postage stamp, ticket, etc., especially when less than the actual or intrinsic value.
the superficial appearance or implication of something.
"she felt the lie was unconvincing, but he seemed to take it at face value"

Women do NOT lie about these things. F.a.c.t. Yes?? ja Wohl

then this is a new method of Trojan necessary siege bio-warfare never before witnessed in the history of ...whatever.... y'know that 'NOT' womym THING. y'know that Male THING. The THING and forefathers that had them.

Is this Fu Man Chu Warfare??? Ivan?? Your Ambassadorship?? You've been trained and certified to recognize this tactic.

Taken at face value, the open invitation to lure NOT womym THINGS to vacation their tireless pursuit of The Deplorable People that love Trump's Justice and disgusting righteousness, and just wander down to CHAZ Can Alley to jam some to all obvious observation willin' open receivers...allowing trained Russian Bots to hackphone in their current case loads instead?

Could this Fu Man Chu Warfare simply be a tight end run-around-effort to allow focused like laser beamed Russikranians to replace White House Staff and thereby gain RUSSIAN CONTROL?

Could this prove the uninfringible as Current Truth® existence, of the Deep State's Russian HoaxTemptation Collusion, to The People's Red Revolution 2020?

For The People's GOOD!

...or is 'pelipksy just sendin' mixed signals???

beggin' for indulgenceforelocktug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Assetwith love, xxxju suis carbon
Together, we will make carbon great again!

Atchun! Atchun!! - This post remains unedited in bar conversation innuendo. ALL innuendo is the product of comrade's minds - WHAT do YOU think when you hear "From Russia? It is korrect Game Show Fuedin'Trump/Biden Family Answer in both format and style - unity at dinner table chatspeak. See ALL O.K. Kum-ba-yah Thanksgiving.

Absolutely NOTHING went through the mythical mind of this horned rodent in the production of this post, except horned rodent thinkin' for The People's Good.™ Such audacity thereby constrains this post to the confines of Russian Idiot talk from a dang mythical horned rodent...consider your anonymous sources and stop hangin' out in Chaz Can Alley.... unless it's for observation for future training exercise. Better yet Maybe all comrades should be accompanied by Ivan with embarqueing in this Chinese Fu Man Chu Warfare siege method....'pelipsky bets he's got the ol' slide show from back in the trenches, of his and other comrade's engagements - some victorious..but ALWAYS learnin' experience..

Chinese Fu Man Chu Warfare is beggin' for it on the front lawn of The Trump White House so that RUSSIA Hoax's Amerikkka Again. RHAA! RHAA! RHAA!

Should we give it to them??

end of transmission...but 'pelipsky almost called out Big Brother's name! MALE!! The THING!!

CIZ!

GD is thinkin'...and 'pelipsky knows this in advance via Laika's Desk...but even listenin' like you did in math class, you still produced some nice S.T.E.M.s

notrocketscientistforelocktug,
'pelipsky

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... [CDC] .. wants us to be safe. That's why they put these warnings.........hey, wait a cotton picking minute.........if a cloth mask won't stop smoke particles because they are too small.........I know I slept through math and science classes but......how big is a virus?
Koronatively klearly korrekt, Komradette.

(And speaking OFF, a mask, with a spreader inside, may – repeat may – slightly reduce the probability (says Mr. Green, and you not asleep, Clara?), the probability of catching a boo-hoo (which itself does not automatically imply illnes, hospital, etc.). What's that probable risk reduction, surely nobody knows (and there are so many factors in play, that it will never – repeat never – be known, reasonably estimated). Off the cuff: 5..10%?)
(we talkin' here standard surgical mask only, ja?)
How big a single koronator? (yep, that's known, well known ; and: spherical shape)
50 to 200 nanometers.
So, think a single average one, of 100 nanometers.

A millimeter, that's 1.000.000 nanometers.
You need 1.000.000 / 100 = 10.000 said average specimens, nicely stacked in a line, side by side, to get a 1 millimeter long row. Grok it?

cough.. cough.. cough.. until 10.000 came out.
Noooooww, Fall In! Attention! Present Arms!
And all you get, is a fcking 1 millimeter long line.

No fun whatsoever in busting such microballs, I mean, nanoballs – da?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: No fun whatsoever in busting such microballs, I mean, nanoballs – da?

Da. Thanks Gd, I knew you would explain it korrectly.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Wearing The Mask™ maybe effective on the east coast but it's terribly ineffective on the west coast considering all the carbon that Antifa and the Evil Power Companies™ are putting into the air.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown shut down the economy to Save the Planet™ and then Antifa came along to burn down the planet to save the economy.

Add to that the Evil Power Companies™ putting powerlines in dangerous places where wind is known to blow and starting fires with their evil powerlines and then shutting the power off so none of the water pumps could function and you just have a recipe for a complete disaster, which is what we now have.

Wearing The Mask is just not going to cut it. We need a more drastic solution.

I suggest the elimination of all carbon based lifeforms. No carbon - no problem!

And then...we can vacation the long way round on the Road of Bones to Kolyma like it was Route 66 back in fun days of Khrushchev's Amerikkka.

je suis carbon

Making Carbon Great Again.

jackalopelipsky wrote:... Is this Fu Man Chu Warfare??? ...
Fu Manchu? contra VagiNanoRaycistics???

Phyh, would simply squirm like a pipsqueak, like a Nürnberger – nay, a Red-Squarish Baden-Württemberger – Muggeseggele!

Ja, ja... ze Nürnberger Chronik, alias Schedelsche Weltchronik...

Where – among innumerable mind-boggling wonders – the thong-wearing mutants are depicted, later reused in 'pelipino's Baudolino.

Alas, Nürnberg...

Dürer
Rostbratwurst
Christkindlesmarkt
Nürnberger Prozesse
Reichsparteitagsgelände
Nationalsozialistische Volkswohlfahrt
and Mystery 1..4 in Artefact? Riddle? Cult? .

How absurdly small, and intercommingled, this strange World sometimes appears.

( Laika's Kubotransmitivity in play here, no way it isn't so... )

The CDC cares about us and wants us to be safe. That's why they put these warnings.........hey, wait a cotton picking minute.........if a cloth mask won't stop smoke particles because they are too small.........I know I slept through math and science classes but......how big is a virus?

Comrade, do not ask questions. In fact, do not ask anything. The Party™ knows what is best for The Peoples™.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

You have to wear the mask to find out what's stopped in it. But don't worry, if you like your dignity... you can keep your dignity.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: Comrade, do not ask questions. In fact, do not ask anything. The Party™ knows what is best for The Peoples™.
But surely one may (or must) ask "May I?" ... may (or must) one not?

I know I slept through math and science classes but......how big is a virus?

Aside from the fact that you shouldn't be asking questions, even if that were permitted, this is entirely the wrong question.

The question isn't "How big is a virus?" but "How big is your mask?"

The more you are masked the greater is your value to The Party™. If you let your mask fall, then you expose The Party™ to all sorts of uncomfortable questioning.

Our Great Leader™, Uncle Joe, has shown us that more mask and less questions is the epitome of Great Leadership™.

Sigh.....

Comrade RedD, you have been a loyal Party™ member for many years. I hate to think that I must (or may) denounce you after so many years of loyalty.

One never asks anything of The Party™. One may (or must) demand it but one never asks.

Ask not what your country can do for you. Demand it!

The response from The Party™ is open to interpretation but that's not really the issue.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

Sigh.....

Comrade RedD, you have been a loyal Party™ member for many years. I hate to think that I must (or may) denounce you after so many years of loyalty.

One never asks anything of The Party™. One may (or must) demand it but one never asks.

The response from The Party™ is open to interpretation but that's not really the issue.
Fie, for shame! One does not demand anything of the Party. We may ask permission, but it is the Party that demands, and we obey. Alas, I must now counter-denounce you.

RedDiaperette wrote: Fie, for shame! One does not demand anything of the Party. We may ask permission, but it is the Party that demands, and we obey. Alas, I must now counter-denounce you.

Hoooray! Show trial coming up! I denounce whoever the party tells me to denounce at that particular moment!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: Comrade, do not ask questions. In fact, do not ask anything. The Party™ knows what is best for The Peoples™.

All comrades knows how to play MotherLand May I?

Happens everyday on The People's Playgrounds across the entire MotherLand since play was like invented...because getting to MotherLand to BE MotherLand is every comrade's game scoring
goal..

or has the mythical horned rodent not got the right Party Line® and has to go back to Start position?

MotherLand may, 'pelipsky?

Minitrue wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:.........if a cloth mask won't stop smoke particles because they are too small.........
You have to wear the mask to find out what's stopped in it. But don't worry, if you like your dignity... you can keep your dignity.
As always, cutting right left to the chase, Komrade Minitrue. Interestingly, already some research has been done on that (the "what's stopped" aspect, that is, not on the "dignity"), and I happen to haf some preliminary results on that.

Turns out, the maskontents differ dramatically, depending on the korrekthinkness of the maskee (xzymp/she/he).

In short, the main characteristics of proglo-maskontents, i.e. those derived from Progressive Globalia, are a) absence of koronators, b) fresh, bewitchingly aromatic scent, and c) a vivid, yet nuanced rosy hue (consistently in the range from Nipponian cherry blossom to delicate Andean flamingo).

While for troglodeplorables.....

The color alone (..... I beg your pardon, I had to relieve my zyztem by retrodirectional nourishment locomotion), well, color, and then ... no, it's UNDESCRIBABLE, the odeurs... the wriggly slime..... and all that interspersed with orange trumparticulates... it's awful, awful. RRRrretch (pardon, pardon).....

Remember, Komrades: If Koronaplandemicitis, then ONLY from (and via) an articulate and bright and clean ProGloPath!

... The question isn't "How big is a virus?" but "How big is your mask?"
The more you are masked the greater is your value to The Party™ ...
We basically back to hard-core kontra-CoV-2 garb (goggles, shield, full-body condom, alupickelhaube, and headgear pyramid on top). Ja? (askin' The Party™ - b/c who else?)

jackalopelipsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade, do not ask questions. In fact, do not ask anything. The Party™ knows what is best for The Peoples™.
All comrades knows how to play MotherLand May I? ...
Komrades, Komrades...
May 1st is like in 8 months! In MotherLand and in OtherLand!

Vee must haf odzer beets in Eye behold!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
... The question isn't "How big is a virus?" but "How big is your mask?"
The more you are masked the greater is your value to The Party™ ...
We basically back to hard-core kontra-CoV-2 garb (goggles, shield, full-body condom, alupickelhaube, and headgear pyramid on top). Ja? (askin' The Party™ - b/c who else?)

The Mask is not the issue here, comrades. it's that billion year old Carbon and carbon based life forms that are the issue here.

And speakin' of 'issues' and what fills up the carbon based mask holes --- like a Depends on Joe Biden...eewwwww.

That's a whole 'nother issue that's not the real issue either.

Because the line in the sand is Carbon. It's e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.

Any microscope with patented Zenithon capabilities, can highlight the presence of carbon like this.

With Carbon we can build a road, as well as the vehicle capable of traveling that road.

Russia/BavariaMotors show us how this can be done in adventure travel brochures.

Isn't it time to Make Carbon Great Again?

RedDiaperette wrote:

Sigh.....

Fie, for shame! One does not demand anything of the Party. We may ask permission, but it is the Party that demands, and we obey. Alas, I must now counter-denounce you.

Sigh.....

My dear comrade, indeed The Party™ demands and we obey. That is the point of The Party™.

We do not ask permission. We seek guidance.

The Party™ doesn't give permission. It gives instruction.

From time to time, it is the Duty™ of all Party™ members to demand of The Party™ a redress of Grievances™. What do you think is the purpose of the Peaceful Protests™ burning down cities all over the country? If this does not occur, Party™ leadership won't know for what it is they need to blame the opposition and the cruel Fascist™ Trump.

Minitrue wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote: Fie, for shame! One does not demand anything of the Party. We may ask permission, but it is the Party that demands, and we obey. Alas, I must now counter-denounce you.

Hoooray! Show trial coming up! I denounce whoever the party tells me to denounce at that particular moment!

Comrade, I would suggest that you temper your enthusiasm. I have a reputation. Every show trial in which I have been counsel for the accused has ended up with the judge being condemned then convicted.

Think about what you're suggesting. Think about the consequences of your actions. You better THINK!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Think about what you're suggesting. Think about the consequences of your actions. You better THINK!

Tsk. Thinking is not authorized.

I would like to receive a list of all the people in this thread who have been thinking lately.

The list must contain at least 500 persons (if you do not find enough, just pick random citizens).

jackalopelipsky wrote:.

Glory!
Магадан!

Finally:
FREE RIDE TO KOLYMA!

(Magadan to Kolyma like D.C. to Amyerikkka)

P.S.
For (hypothetical) newbies who "never heard of Kolyma", or better worse yet, are not even aware of Gulag, here an excellent reeducation.

Ekh, "free ride to Kolyma"... who didn't enjoy that recreation?...

... and here some of those who definitely did, short list only, oldest first:
(according to our Kuboslave, I mean, Kubosniffer, comrade Googoebbels)

All Comrades
Entire Kollektive, on Crazy Bernie's orders
All Comrades (potentially)
stinkin' counterrevolutionary worm
Tractorists (except Komrade Stakhanovets, of course)
(who actually took upon himself the heavy burden of Main Expediting Kolymator, while Minitrue, Betinov, and Craptek were recommended as helpmates)
Dear Comrade Friend of a Friend of Comrade Director alias Genosse FoFoCoD
The Shmock
A Good (Messiah-)Cartoon
Papa Kalashnikook
(for a truly epic reason) Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin
a certain Kelly O of BuzzFeed
RedDiaperette
(subjunctively dragged (by two wild-eyed Euliphate turbanis) in a Sibirian camel caravan to Thalaj Sahra' Al-Kolyma)
Any Comrade who didn't instantly recognize The Newcomer
Genosse Dummkopf
Comrade Jenkem
Piers Morgan
a few subversive elements "skeptical" even of the at-least-12/7 facial condomizing
Komissar al-Blogunov
Jenkem (again!)
kombinat/sovkhoz/lagyer .

And don't even start asking Oh yeah, and whadabout free rides to Umiat, AK? Eh?
(alternatively: go on, go on! just ask!)
(and see yourself promptly expedited on - what else? - a free ride to Kolyma)

Otherwise, if you spur Kubosniffer Googoebbels to go after just <Kolyma>...
(and then <Gulag>, by Beria, even <Goulag> ( l'internationalisme obligé! 1))
. . . hah! good Batyushka, you (nearly) drown!

1 oui, oui: Cuisine de GULAG, avec vassyerzup Arôme de Goulag

Holly Kube, Captain Craptek even opened a luxurious Hotel KOLYMA :

But, but – CO2...

Radio Yerevan was asked:
Is it true that comrades sent via Kube to Kolyma were forced there to catch bad carbon out of the atmosphere?
Radio Yerevan answered:
In principle, yes. But (va-pyervykh) it was good carbon, and (va-vtarykh) not atmospheric but subterranean, and (v-tryetikh) they didn't catch it but shovel.