Science comes to march in lockstep for Earth Progress!

As the world community senses the looming destruction of our planet by Trump's imperial knowledge-rejecting regime, scientists all over the globe stand up and say No pasaran!
On April 22, and the battlecry of Earth Day resounding through the canyons of our metropoles, Science will march in the front row!

(all pics in this report show Science March rehearsals ongoing now all over the world.)

Female-gendered scientists designed a Brainyhat, and keenly knit it during breaks in rehearsals :

Collectives of scientists in all basic research disciplines announced elaborate programs of historically unprecedented sophistication, aimed to finally establish Environmental Justice for Gaia.
~

Physicists - Relentlessly Smash Inequality of Atoms!

Everybody knows: each atom has a Z (zhe Atomzahl aka proton number). That Z varies wildly: for hydrogen (evil!) it's 1, for oxygen (People's Element!) it's 8, for gold (bankers!) it's 79. That's a scandalous inequality.

And so, the Gaia Program in Physics is: Make all atoms equal! Redistribute protons, and make all atoms have a common, universal Z. Say, Z = 59. This is a monumental effort, given that there are really many, many atoms. Spare particles - protons, electrons etc. - freed from liberated atoms will be used as clean energy fuel.

Physicists present models of proton-wise equalized atoms.

NOTE. FBI started an investigation into the origins of protonic atom inequality. All traces lead to... RUSSIA! The evidence so far points to an individual with a suspicious name - Mendeleyev. Zionist?

Chemists - Boldly create New Matter out of Equalized Atoms!

As atom-equalized matter will soon bubble up in retorts, fascinating questions arise. Will water (H2O) become gooey? Will iron (Fe) be gaseous? Finally, will equalized gold (Au) be simply made from equalized stones (St)?

Chemists proudly present an equalized atom in Science March.

New Matter in a peaceful laboratory flask, with proletariat watching.

Even more contentious, the Gaia Program in Chemistry demands a protonic exception: Carbon (C) to be stripped of protons altogether! This is the direct way to boldly decarbonize our Planet.

Chemical activists for de-protonizing Carbon (and thusly decarbonizing Gaia).

Mystery item No. 1

Mathematicians - Progressive Gender-Awareness NOW!

Mathematics is extremely gender offensive. One single blob of genderific macroaggression.
This is aggressively explicit when doing Math in Romance languages (le/la, il/la, der/die/das).

See German:
der Punkt - (he) point ; die Linie - (she) line ; das Dreieck - (it) triangle.

Gender is pressed on any mathematical object, leaving no room at all for self-determination.

And it's not just Romance languages - the Slavic ones have it too, implicitly.

Say, Russian:
(она) точка - (she) point ; (оно) пространство - (it) space ; (он) треугольник - (he) triangle.
Or this: (он) куб - (he) cube ; (она) вершина - (she) vertex ; (оно) ребро - (it) edge.

All research must be immediately stopped! The struggle must focus on total language revolution!
Only after the victory in that battle can gender-autonomy return to now victimized Math objects!

Mathematicians in Science March, expressing their resolve for Math Gender Revolution.

Climatists - Seize the Rudder in the Glorious March of Science!

The world collective of marching science decided (to be announced on April 22) the following:

1) The Queen of All Sciences is no longer Math, it is Climatism.
2) Climatism is administered, supervised, and directed by UN/IPCC.
3) UN/IPCC defines its innermost core UN/IPCC/IMC (abbrev. IMC).
4) What Climatism is, is - at any time - predetermined by IMC, the innermost core.
5) Who a Climate Scientist is, is defined by IMC's rigorous Axiomatic Recursive Model, as follows:

A1. Members of IMC are Climate Scientists.
A2. Anyone deemed by a troika of Climate Scientists a Climate Scientist, is a Climate Scientist.

Corollary.
Whoever, in absence of a promoting troika (see A2), claims to be a "Climate Scientist",
is thereby a scientophobic white supremacist contra-gendered Nazi denier (and RRRAAAAAcist!).

See gloriously turgid Science Marches all over the Globe on April 22, The Gaia Day!

SCIENTISTS OF THE WORLD - UNITE!

RESIST WE MUCH!

MARCH FOR GAIA! MARCH FOR FUTURE!
MARCH FOR PROGRESS!

And unscientific denier Nazis will get a treatment they richly deserve :

Maybe at the science march we will finally get our wish - the list of 100% of scientists in the world, with 97% of them saying that the science is settled and there should be no further debate.

WANTED: a list of 100% of all scientists with 97% checked

I'm sure at the science march we can ask this question with a megaphone, with exactly 97% of the participants raising their hands. The remaining 3% can be stoned to death right there, which will raise the noble scientific consensus to the glorious 100% or even further.

Notice the list of world's most famous scientists who support the global warming theory fact. Notice also that all of them are gay, as evidenced by the rainbow overlay. And some of them are also transgendered, as evidenced by their elaborate wigs. And now Trump wants to deny all of them visiting a transgendered bathroom.

How tragically ironic that the Bernoulli will now have to pee in his pants - the same Bernoulli (top, second from the right, wearing a gorgeous blonde wig) who has worked in fluid dynamics, and discovered Bernoulli's principle - an increase in the speed of a fluid occurs simultaneously with a decrease in pressure or a decrease in the fluid's potential energy. My feelings exactly! But anyone who has ever peed in his/her/its pants knows this already.

The horror! Excuse me, I now must spend at least an hour in our Trump Hyperventilation Chamber.

Red Square wrote:
Where is Darwin, the most equal scientist of them all!?

He was on the cutting edge of gender equality when he wrote...

[justify]"The chief distinction in the intellectual powers of the two sexes is shewn by man attaining to a higher eminence, in whatever he takes up, than woman can attain—whether requiring deep thought, reason, or imagination, or merely the use of the senses and hands. If two lists were made of the most eminent men and women in poetry, painting, sculpture, music, -comprising composition and performance, history, science, and philosophy, with half-a-dozen names under each subject, the two lists would not bear comparison. We may also infer, from the law of the deviation of averages, so well illustrated by Mr. Galton, in his work on 'Hereditary Genius,' that if men are capable of decided eminence over women in many subjects, the average standard of mental power in man must be above that of woman."[/justify]

Komissar al-Blogunov - that quote is precisely why Darwin is not in the rainbow-themed picture above. He may have worn a wig, but he's no transgendered person or drag queen - just a regular knuckle-dragging cisgendered deplorable Trump voter.

See what you've done? I have just exited the Trump Hyperventilation Chamber, and now I have to run there again for another hour! Breathe... Breathe... Breathe...

Amazing how Thomas Dolby's song from 35 years ago would predict the future so accurately with....................SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE. Where SHE is now the progressive globalists and ME is 'the world'.

Except for me. I'm not blinded by it because I liked the science classes like biology and chemistry as much as I liked math.

[quote="Red Square"]Komissar al-Blogunov - that quote is precisely why Darwin is not in the rainbow-themed picture above. He may have worn a wig, but he's no transgendered person or drag queen - just a regular knuckle-dragging cisgendered deplorable Trump voter.

See what you've done? I have just exited the Trump Hyperventilation Chamber, and now I have to run there again for another hour! Breathe... Breathe... Breathe...[/quote][/font]
What was I thinking? Darwin probably didn't say that. It was probably a Trump tweet from the 1870s that the Russians blamed on Darwin. I'll bet Darwin would say that he misspoke, or that's not who he is, and all would be well.
Let me make amends by quoting Darwin on racial equality...
"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

Report wrote:Mathematics is extremely gender offensive ...
Brother Abu Kitab al-Gabr wa'l-Muqabala Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, may the djinni of Einstein and Feynman never disturb his ethernal peace, transmitted the following elucubration :

When Ummah - Allah be praised for His noble creation - developed al-Mathematiyah, it was halal business. The men covered their hair (documented below), so all work here was gender-neutral.

Only when you kuffar - may Allah (PBUH) twist your filthy souls in Jerusalem pretzels - touched that sacred area, it became all haram: Ada Lovelace, Sofia Kovalevskaya, Emmy Noether. And then the endless stream of those Cantor and Kantorovich, Lefschetz and Lipschitz, Cohen and Kahane, plus Schwartz and Roth.
Allahu Akbar!
islam.science.2.(600).jpg

Red Square wrote:Komissar al-Blogunov - that quote is precisely why Darwin is not in the rainbow-themed picture above. He may have worn a wig, but he's no transgendered person or drag queen - [highlight=#ffff00]just a regular knuckle-dragging cisgendered deplorable Trump voter.
[/highlight]
See what you've done? I have just exited the Trump Hyperventilation Chamber, and now I have to run there again for another hour! Breathe... Breathe... Breathe...

Just wait until you read of the heretic named Schopenhauer. You'll sweat so many bullets the State will arrest you and charge you with seditious activity!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... as much as I liked math.

Here, ballbust-scientific Comradette Clara -
while math-pouting on your fainting couch, your second chance :

See? Even a lobe liberated kitty can solve it!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Red Square wrote:Komissar al-Blogunov - that quote is precisely why Darwin is not in the rainbow-themed picture above. He may have worn a wig, but he's no transgendered person or drag queen - [highlight=#ffff00]just a regular knuckle-dragging cisgendered deplorable Trump voter.
[/highlight]

Just wait until you read of the heretic named Schopenhauer. You'll sweat so many bullets the State will arrest you and charge you with seditious activity!

After reading that piece, 'On Women', is it any wonder his dear mother told him his work was "incomprehensible" (mother speak for "CRAP").

Perhaps instead of calling it 'On Women' he should have called it 'On How to NEVER Have a Girlfriend'. Probably more truthfully it should be 'On How to PISS Off Mother' because it appears he is using this expose as a way to tell his mother off for her behavior he disapproved of. He seemed a bit obsessed about what his mother was doing that was beyond his control to stop.

However, I don't know if Arthur could be considered a regular knuckle-dragging cisgendered deplorable Trump voter since the only successful relationships he ever had were with his poodles.

He sounds psycho to me.....................

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:See?

Those trick questions get me EVERY time.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... as much as I liked math.

Here, ballbust-scientific Comradette Clara -
while math-pouting on your fainting couch, your second chance :

Common-Core-Math.jpg

Red_Diaperette_Math.png

The Horse's name was Friday, duh.

Hans Olo wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:. . .Image
The Horse's name was Friday, duh.
A freak rides into town on Friday, stays a day, and leaves - as climate goes bananas. How come?

( the freak was a Climatist, and on Saturday it was Science March )

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:A freak rides into town on Friday, stays a day, and leaves - as climate goes bananas. How come?
( the freak was a Climatist, and on Saturday it was Science March )

How about ..............

A freak has a tv show, puts a bigger freak on as 'entertainment', claims it's wonderful? WTF?

(the freak is a Science Guy who is going to save the world)

I found this little piece of entertainment on my 'Get Triggered' tab of my People's Current Truth App.

I will be on my couch for the rest of the afternoon recovering with the help of a special recipe. What a great App!

Hans Olo wrote:The Horse's name was Friday, duh.
Nay, nay, it was a horse with no name. The eggplant was the grunch.

"My vagina has its own voice"

Does it sing from its diaphragm?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:Because I care

The attachment eyebleach.jpg is no longer available
ui6z640.jpg
((There's supposed to be a slide beforehand showing the glasses are spiked towards the eyes, but I can't seem to find in on Google Images.))
RedDiaperette wrote:
Hans Olo wrote:The Horse's name was Friday, duh.
Nay, nay, it was a horse with no name. The eggplant was the grunch.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:Because I care

The attachment eyebleach.jpg is no longer available

Or, if you had the reaction I had:

pepbis.jpg

Here's some ear bleach. For your health:

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... I found this little piece of entertainment on my 'Get Triggered' tab of my People's Current Truth App.

... What a great App!

Now, my People's Current Truth App... Comrades, you wouldn't believe...

I go to the Universal Finder, tell him (your thingy also has speech control, ja?), so, I tell.. no, pardon, I bark (mine is trimmed Für zhe Cherman market, understands only short, brusque, barked commands - preferably in Germlish!), so I bark Klima, und sexy, jawoll!

Holy moly, barely a second, and it says jawoll! here haf Klima & Sexy, sehr gut, very good.
So I bark - play!

And then... Two words. Just two words :

(1) Truth App: urrgh! ; threw EXCEPTION, and gave only "retch! puke!" sounds (like this).
(2) went into RECOVERY ; said: One peek. Just one peek. 20 sec., and smoothly played this :

Praise be upon the most equal People's Current Truth App™!

You crazy commies are going to do for science what you did for progress.