Trump supporter asks question about TDS into CNN townhall

CNN “fell asleep at the switch” during a coronavirus town hall on Thursday when a viewer question about Trump Derangement Syndrome made it onto live television.

Note: This pic is NOT Photoshopped!

cnn-tds-CNN.jpg

As Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC director Robert Redfield answered questions from viewers, CNN's on-screen graphics at one point included the question, “Is Stage 4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

Stage 4 TDS can only be treated with hydroxycloroquine but democrats have outlawed its use.

I think stage 4 TDS requires surgical BR&R (Brain Removal & Replacement) which is not available under progressive single payer plans. I'll stick with free Jiffy-Lobo treatments.

Dr CC

Comrade Jenkem wrote:Stage 4 TDS can only be treated with hydroxycloroquine but democrats have outlawed its use.
Medical science is working on the cure. They are tentatively calling it the "lobotomy reversal procedure".

Of the Stage 4 TDS sufferers whom I have encountered, there appear to be few brains to remove or lobes to reverse, but only sound systems programmed to repeat Party-approved slogans learned opinions on an endless loop.

Stage 4? Aversion therapy has had some success, otherwise the victims end up like this...

Patients are usually started with this gif...