Trump Uses the "C" Word

No, not the same "C" word as when he said grab them by the "P" word, he meant Communists (who are a'll a bunch of "C" words and "D" bags any way you word it). 

Trump issued this very justified statement on Truth Social (I enhanced the lackluster header and highlighted the text):
Trump Truth Social Header.jpg
Trump Statement.jpg

Of course he's not wrong, and it's also quite accurate to describe the Lawfare being levied against him as a "Destroy Trump Bill of Attainder." It should concern us all because the same can happen to any of us—no matter what Kathy Hochul says—because the Left’s acts of lawfare against Trump disregard law, make a mockery of our rights and affect us all as they constitute willful government violations of:

• Our First Amendment right to freedom of speech and of the press

• Our Fifth Amendment right not to be deprived of liberty or property without due process of law

• Our Fifth Amendment right not to have property taken away from us except for a pubic use with just compensation being paid

• Our Eighth Amendment right not to be made to pay an excessive fine

• The Article IV, Section 2 right as a citizen of Florida (or any other State) to do make and enforce contracts in New York (or any other State) on the same terms as are New Yorkers (or citizens of any other State)

• Our Fourteenth Amendment right to be free to pursue an occupation without unnecessary and burdensome regulation

In other words, if lawfare is permitted to stand, this is our future:

Injustice Scales.jpg

You can read about it in this article, President Trump Calls Out the ‘Communism’ on the Left in His Presidents’ Day Message to the American People, which is the source of an above paraphrase. 

On a somewhat unrelated note, the nations transportation infrastructure is approaching 60s Soviet quality.

Yet, in a tiny island in the pacific, far away from the chilly Indiana (or DeeCee) winter:

Mayor Pete walked by us last night on the way to dinner. In a "recreational" military facility, conveniently located in Waikiki. I wouldn't have recognized him, except the secret service guy was very incognito with a bad tourist shirt and wiry secret service thingy sticking out of his ear. And he was twice Pete's size. I feel much safer knowing they can blend in like that.

I'm guessing the secret service guy identified as a 'bear'.