Truth is for Capitalist Sissies

How brilliance is Comrade Obama, yes? He pretends to be American so can run for Progressive President and cut fat proletariat hog while riding in People's Limousine and living in People's White House. Showing real birth certificate not necessary. Only to laugh at goobers who press noses against dirty glass. Talking good game only what matters in Disunited Statements of Glorious Amerikkka. Whatever Comrade Obama says must be decreed as law for goodness of equalitization. Down with truth. Up with Glorious Leader.

(On Red side note, wonder when Glorious Leader will get around to equalitizing brother eating ants, termites, and lentils while living on $12 a year? Slight problemsky.)

When Dear Leader has taken all the money from the rich in order to pay the interest on our national debt, then the poor will finally feel relatively wealthy (by comparison).

Remember, we only promise equality for the poor, not prosperity.

ComradeFreeLunch wrote:(On Red side note, wonder when Glorious Leader will get around to equalitizing brother eating ants, termites, and lentils while living on $12 a year? Slight problemsky.)
Most beautiful assesment of Deer Leader's ambitions Komrade! Your grasp of ProgLogic© is impeccable, yet simply stated in it's stark humanity. Rest assured, all slight "problemskies" will be eliminated once ObamaFood™ is implemented, with Equal Portions For All® . Problemsky solved!

ComradeFreeLunch,

Truth? We progressives have truth. We progressives have the Current Truth. Of course, the Current Truth is ever changing. But, it's the Current Truth, nothing but the Current Truth, so help me Lenin. And it may change more frequently for Dear Leader, but that is his prerogative.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:When Dear Leader has taken all the money from the rich in order to pay the interest on our national debt, then the poor will finally feel relatively wealthy (by comparison).

Remember, we only promise equality for the poor, not prosperity.

This is most GLORIOUSLY true. Equality for all! Down with capitalism! It is not fair for some to be more equal to others; dear Leader ™ willis has fixed that so the evil non-government capitalist will have what they selfishly considered "their wealth", redistributed while government works keep theirs!

umm, is that what I meant to say?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: It is not fair for some to be more equal to others

Fraulein, I am of reasoning that there is little problemsky with this line of speaking.

As Made Prog (how did you do that? Let me in on secret. I have been privaledge to be DENOUNCED and yet have not been Made as you been Made after your DENOUNCEMENT with cheesey Limburger enterprise. Go to silly email business and to see what I am talking of. I submit to you I should to be officially Made after such endurement.) you are more equally equal than some equals.

And Dear Leader is most equally more equal among all equals.

It not matter of fairness or unfairness as all are equals and some are more equal than equal.

I am of certitude that what I have said is of what your meaning was to say.

Glorious Mrs. C, I misspoke and must denounce what I said! Of course, I meant to say, is that it is fair for other to be more equal. Equal is in the eye of the created and Obomo is creating Equaliness. (FEMA camp is most harsh and I do not desire to return!). Those who are more equal, are more equal because of superior equality. (sigh Is that right correct??)

Let's go have a cup of vodka and forget silly conversation!!!

butinthepassing, "Made Prog" is attending reeducation camp such as the GLORIOUS People's Cube and reeducating the greedy capitalist, conservative, teabagging mind into correct Progressive mind think.! Tis glorious, tis it not?! This "Jiffy-Lobo" learning is reeducation after falling off the Prog Think... it too, is most glorious.
Thus, we, are glorious Cubers, are MADE PROGS. Proud, humble Made Progs!

now, about the cup of vodka . . . . . !!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
butinthepassing, "Made Prog" is attending reeducation camp such as the GLORIOUS People's Cube and reeducating the greedy capitalist, conservative, teabagging mind into correct Progressive mind think.! Tis glorious, tis it not?! This "Jiffy-Lobo" learning is reeducation after falling off the Prog Think... it too, is most glorious.
Thus, we, are glorious Cubers, are MADE PROGS. Proud, humble Made Progs!

now, about the cup of vodka . . . . . !!

pssssst Fraulein Pulloskies - has not all those years enduring washing of brain reedukation in Taliban camps not even more equal to most equalness of Publik Edukashun and Jiffi-Lobo(TM)?? Have I not been of most persuasiveness to help all accept equalness of Al Qaeeda freedom fighters? And as wife of second in command to Osama been Laidon have I not have not even one ruppe to my name so how is it I can even know capitalist adventures for my self but only to wail against such things? Is that not what the freedom fighter struggle is all about - end capitalism, annihilate Teabaggers, use all means possible to make all to turn to korrekt Progressive mind think??!!! Has that not been of my entire life work? Who is not more Made than to be me? You, as Glorious Made Peoples Prog(TM) can confer such Madeness upon me even though I am Made freedom fighter propoganda agitator. To all so be of People Prog Madeness(TM) would full fill my imaginings and be example to freedom fighters world-wide. Are you of not agreement? Now how about some fine Vodka as there is some in my cave and we can have nice Vodka Party to upset even more those Teabaggers.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: You, as Glorious Made Peoples Prog(TM) can confer such Madeness upon me even though I am Made freedom fighter propoganda agitator. ....

Dear Comrade Czarweary, It is not I who does any bestow'n or confer'n. It is up to each individual progressive seeker to seek Progressive values (and lack thereof) and principles (or lack thereof) and make themselves a "Mader". If you are in the Cube, you are a Made Prog by making oneself into a madder progger prog!

Reading please glorious pronouncements by Dearly Beloved Leader Obama:

https://barackobamaisms.blogspot.com

Thicker than Little Red Book