Turning Back The Trad Clock of Women

Hillary Clinton can hear the ticking of the Trad Clock being set back on women like the little speckled hen kitchen timer sitting on Jackalopelipsky's shelf. Tick. Tick. Tick. BING! goes the bell. Then it's over for women like Hillary who have fought like She-Wolves against their husband's Bimbo Erruptions. Hillary didn't waste her time baking cookies for The Children. Hillary was busy urging The Children to sue their parents for FREEDOM. FREEDOM to never have to make their beds or hang their bath towel on the hook instead of leaving it in a damp pile on the bathroom floor with their dirty underwear. Parents expecting something different are what Hillary has She-Wolfed her entire political stake on.

As every lawfare attempt to remove Donald J. Trump from being an existential threat to everything Hillary has hurled ashtrays and lamps against in her fight for something else for women to have to contend with fails, that little speckled hen Trad Clock is set to go BING! this November.

“This election is existential. I mean, if we don’t make the right decision in this election in our country, we may never have another actual election. I will put that out there because I believe it,” Clinton said. “And if we no longer have another actual election, we will be governed by a small minority of right-wing forces that are well organized and well funded and are getting exactly what they want in terms of turning the clock back on women.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... er-during/

The little speckled hen kitchen timer is fixin' to go OFF! on Hillary Clinton's cookies in 10 minutes.

It's such a shame that our Many Titted Empress was abandoned by all the princesses when she most needed them. I mean, she was almost perfect, except for the secret server and deleted emails, the very strange number of people in her inner circle who turn up dead in very strange circumstances, "bimbo eruptions", her voice, Whitewater and a terrible wardrobe. The princesses just wanted a man, instead. An orange man, no less. He's not even white!

First she gets beaten down by the first clean and articulate black MAN running for president then she gets bitch slapped by the first orange MAN running for anything!!? And nobody shows any sympathy. They laugh at her. Such a sad story. We need a Hollywood movie about her life.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/27/2024, 12:28 pm
It's such a shame that our Many Titted Empress was abandoned by all the princesses when she most needed them. I mean, she was almost perfect, except for the secret server and deleted emails, the very strange number of people in her inner circle who turn up dead in very strange circumstances, "bimbo eruptions", her voice, Whitewater and a terrible wardrobe. The princesses just wanted a man, instead. An orange man, no less. He's not even white!

First she gets beaten down by the first clean and articulate black MAN running for president then she gets bitch slapped by the first orange MAN running for anything. And nobody shows any sympathy. Such a sad story. We need a Hollywood movie about her life.

Hillary is the embodiment of elitist mentality that Bulshivist revolutionaries are set against. For Hillary a special prison must be GITMO PANOPTICON designed for constant observation by Clinically Trained Bulshivist Officers.

Colonel Obyezyana would be the best gorilla mind to conceive the Hillary Clinton GITMO Panopticon. He designed the TPC Underground Bunker and Beet Waffle House, all comrades know this. Course, the Colonel would have to DaVinci code backwards due to mirror imaging for Health & Safety Reasons.

Get a Funding Account opened for the Hillary Clinton GITMO Panopticon, and see what TPC Bulshivist Revolutionaries can raise from The Collective. Build it and Hillary will go… how existential is that, comrades?

If I don't go to the Hillary Clinton movie, am I automatically a misogynist? (I already don't watch "Mahogany" movies on the Hallmark channel, and you don't want to know where that's gotten me.)

If the movie doesn't win awards, we know she's going to recycle her excuse list from the election about why she didn't win.

Looks like my time for another Jiffy-Lobo. I'll be at the clinic if anybody needs me.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/27/2024, 1:37 pm
If I don't go to the Hillary Clinton movie, am I automatically a misogynist? (I already don't watch "Mahogany" movies on the Hallmark channel, and you don't want to know where that's gotten me.)

If the movie doesn't win awards, we know she's going to recycle her excuse list from the election about why she didn't win.

Looks like my time for another Jiffy-Lobo. I'll be at the clinic if anybody needs me.

Ivan, ‘pelipsky is here to save you from that JiffyLobo Rat Trap to protect ELITES like Hillary Clinton and their ashtray hurling because of Bimbo Erections happening in her political marriage alliance with Arkansas.

Red Bulshivist Revolutionaries give no tractor for that degree of ELITISM. Hillary gets to act like that, but it’s you, Ivan down at the Jiffy Lobo? Where the waiting room screen is ALWAYS tuned to the MarxMark Channel! ??

No, Ivan, what we need is the TPC Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON! Yes! Comrades. Only a PANOPTICON could prevent Hillary from draggin’ your trailer park kids with a $100 BILL! Constant observation by TPC RED Bulshivist Revolutionary Guards at all times. Hillary does not have the capacity to unplug monitors or take a hammer to her cell phone or laptop at this soon to be built facility. TPC Red Bulshivist Revolutionary Guards are hardwired when encountering elitists. They’ve been trained in Maxine Water’s high hills of Florida. They’re bonafide…

Build the Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON, and she will go! And get the hell outta your cornfield, woods, native grassed pastures and National Parks!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/27/2024, 2:25 pm

Ivan, ‘pelipsky is here to save you from that JiffyLobo Rat Trap to protect ELITES like Hillary Clinton and their ashtray hurling because of Bimbo Erections happening in her political marriage alliance with Arkansas.

Red Bulshivist Revolutionaries give no tractor for that degree of ELITISM. Hillary gets to act like that, but it’s you, Ivan down at the Jiffy Lobo? Where the waiting room screen is ALWAYS tuned to the MarxMark Channel! ??

No, Ivan, what we need is the TPC Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON! Yes! Comrades. Only a PANOPTICON could prevent Hillary from draggin’ your trailer park kids with a $100 BILL! Constant observation by TPC RED Bulshivist Revolutionary Guards at all times. Hillary does not have the capacity to unplug monitors or take a hammer to her cell phone or laptop at this soon to be built facility. TPC Red Bulshivist Revolutionary Guards are hardwired when encountering elitists. They’ve been trained in Maxine Water’s high hills of Florida. They’re bonafide…

Build the Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON, and she will go! And get the hell outta your cornfield, woods, native grassed pastures and National Parks!

Holy shit!,,,,,umm,,,,,no, not holy.....ummm......fucking Hell!

I had no idea it was this bad!

5/27/2024, 3:45 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Ivan, ‘pelipsky is here to save you from that JiffyLobo Rat Trap to protect ELITES like Hillary Clinton and their ashtray hurling…

No, DownUnder Marsupial Comrade, The TPC Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON is deliverance! Just like surviving an Arkansas River trip with your comrades, and feeling different about things going on in human nature, Hillary is an elitist making evercomradelse get a JiffyLobo to forget she’s an ELITE pretend Fanastasia Princess of the Alinskovit reign?

Rise up, comrades.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/27/2024, 4:23 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Ivan, ‘pelipsky is here to save you from that JiffyLobo Rat Trap to protect ELITES like Hillary Clinton and their ashtray hurling…

No, DownUnder Marsupial Comrade, The TPC Hillary Clinton GITMO PANOPTICON is deliverance! Just like surviving an Arkansas River trip with your comrades, and feeling different about things going on in human nature, Hillary is an elitist making evercomradelse get a JiffyLobo to forget she’s an ELITE pretend Fanastasia Princess of the Alinskovit reign?

Rise up, comrades.
That may be true, comrade, but Systemic™ problems cannot be solved with one involuntary Viking burial.

5/27/2024, 4:40 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/27/2024, 4:23 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Rise up, comrades.
That may be true, comrade, but Systemic™ problems cannot be solved with one involuntary Viking burial.

But it does get us closer to the part where the fat she-wolf in horns, sings.

I'm not sure if I want to get closer to that. The Scots seem to have managed to make music out of squeezing a cat but I'm not sure how that would work with a dog.