Tweet vs. Tweet

Comrade Colonel Obyezyana, your blog title came up in a casual conversation with Comrade Tweety Bird who said your title was a "weal tweet" High praise indeed from a Party expert in understated communication.

Dr. Worddust wrote:
11/27/2022, 4:32 pm
Comrade Colonel Obyezyana, your blog title came up in a casual conversation with Comrade Tweety Bird who said your title was a "weal tweet" High praise indeed from a Party expert in understated communication.
Thank you. It's a real accomplishment, too, considering that I don't have a Twitter account.

I was the very first red check back when they wanted me to be an astronaut. I couldn't do it though because of the Manhattan Project.

I was the very first red check back when they wanted me to be an astronaut. I couldn't do it though because of the Manhattan Project.

Well, I received a blank check after I gave secret information from past life experiences and Ouija board seances that led the Germans to bomb Pearl Harbor....

trashmouth wrote:
11/28/2022, 11:35 am

Well, I received a blank check after I gave secret information from past life experiences and Ouija board seances that led the Germans to bomb Pearl Harbor....

That's why I hired 87,000 new IRS agents. PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!

President Potemkin
11/28/2022, 1:51 pm

trashmouth wrote: 
11/28/2022, 11:35 am

That's why I hired 87,000 new IRS agents. PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!
soviet officer from russia from love.jpeg

....Well, Comrade, then what is the level of servitude are you willing to pay to have squads drag the non-compliant off in the dead of night?  

I'm going to continue to pontificate on the meaningless banalities of life. Heil Obama!

--
Boris Sukavich Blokhayev, HOSA (Hero of Soviet AmeriKa)
Zamplolit for the Democratic National Committee's Politburo™