Two women arrested for assaulting Wisconsin State Senator

Two kind and gentle ladies were arrested Monday by police on charges of assaulting a Wisconsin state senator after he attempted to take photos of protesters tearing down statues.

Samantha Hamer and Kerida OReilly.jpg

The two women are Samantha Hamer, 26, a social worker for the Mount Horeb school district, and Kerida O'Reilly, 33.

The assault took place on June 24, but both women turned themselves in on Monday. Hamer is on administrative leave, according to a school superintendent.

During the assault, the mob rushed the state senator, Democrat Sen. Tim Carpenter, after he was allegedly trying to take a photo as they toppled two statues. He said he fell to the ground and was repeatedly punched and kicked in the head, and later required surgery.

They are facing charges of substantial battery as a party to a crime and robbery with use of force as a party to a crime.

I'm sure I've seen the one on the right in one of those Star Trek bar scenes.

In the video they are obviously in soldier formation. They are not a mob milling about. The two break away in what is obviously trained and assigned soldier precision. They don't even need to think about it. They just do it. These people have practiced as soldiers.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:In the video they are obviously in soldier formation. They are not a mob milling about. The two break away in what is obviously trained and assigned soldier precision. They don't even need to think about it. They just do it. These people have practiced as soldiers.
Finding myself in the middle of a war with fire ants in my back yard, I can't help but notice the similarities between the leftist protesters and this invasive species. Fire ants moved into the US in the 1930s and continue to spread rapidly, killing people and animals, costing billions in damages, and making life miserable in general.

Their "organized chaos" is indeed highly organized. They obey the hive mind, and at the sight of danger rush to attack the intruder, just like these two human females, spreading the "danger" pheromones. The rest follow, sworming the intruder-turned-victim (who may be a thousand times larger than them), and keep stinging him until he's paralyzed and dies of heart failure.

Fire ants are mostly female. Their very few males are weak and are only needed for breeding, after which they die within days.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:In the video they are obviously in soldier formation. They are not a mob milling about. The two break away in what is obviously trained and assigned soldier precision. They don't even need to think about it. They just do it. These people have practiced as soldiers.
OFF
Vividly resembling the, um, bold activism of whats-his-name (Googlator susurrates: Eric Clanton, ja?), pretty obviously trained and of tactically premeditated quality.
Got an immediate flashback, as I saw that Fatso-n-Ratso duet emerge from the back row.

Samantha Hamer, 26, a social worker for the Mount Horeb school district ...is on administrative leave, according to a school superintendent

Ghost of Native Chicken and Jackalopelipsky are playing this exact Double Dichotomy Thursday High Stakes Crap Shoot in The People's School Yard.

Looks like Samantha Hamer just got the Double Dichotomy Hammer Award at the tender age of 26.

Hope she doesn't get staked out in a pasture full of fire ants. Getting DDH'd is a rough game to play with your personal life, comrades. At 26, Hamer hadn't even started amortizing years of The Party™ service to advance her Obama lovin' Capitalist Pig Pension Plan. She peaked too soon to really graft the intent of The Cloward Piven Party™ plan.

And now Hamer is HAMMERED without The Party™ promised optimum enjoyment.

Indigenous people's have a long tested, tried and true method of kkkorrecting minds of DDH offenders.

PLUS++GOOD, there is plenty of open land in Texazistan ready and available - Fire Ant Infested and already mad as pissant/peasants --for more DDH Award Winners employed in The People's Public Schools.

'pelipsky

Karaoke Hooligan Jimilipsky is comin' to get these Marxy Ladies. Come over and peep at the Karaoke Show to experience these gals working workin' it for The Party™.
an besides...it's Jimilipsky and bein' "Experienced", comrades.

Plus TPC™ has this Rewards Program thing that The People's Andrew Sullivan could explain in full and in less time.

Right, Comrades?

According to news reports, these gyrations to please The Party™ worked for OTHERS®. Like pole dancing baby mama's usin' the talents Marx gave them to use their bodies to make Party Members™ all hot 'n bothered in a way that produced some little comrade's Court Required support.

Is the mythical horned walterlebolipsky wrong here??

And, besides their own St.Hegel Granny could be the one buyin' their Marxy Lady pole dancin' costume or even their Agent Delphi Training Classes for physical reeducation.

Man Who Threw Improvised Explosive At Portland's Federal Courthouse Identified By Grandmother's Accidental Dox

This is a long way from pre: Corona Age when, "Thanks, Grannie...you really shouldn't have..." used to mean:

Alinsky Grannie could be hazardous to a grandkid of a KKKomrade's future. Those Grannie braggin' rights props...makes gifts explosive these days, After Corona.

'pelipsky,
over an out

Red Square wrote:Finding myself in the middle of a war with fire ants in my back yard ...
WAR!

But – psst! just between us komrades here! – isn't it RRRAAAAAcist (whilst also speciesist beyond any doubt) to palefacely impose supremacy on underprivileged ants of color? No tyranny, no borders, and equal access! (especially, of course, access to the fridge, the TV-couch, and surely the master-bedroom!)

OTH, when FAK, the Fire Ant Kollektive, starts CHAZCHOPping your territory.. that's time to call in the federal goons. The Trumpish Are Coming, The Trumpish Are Coming!

Mystery item No. 1