Valerie Jarrett for Biden VP?

What was Obama's top aide Valerie Jarrett thinking when she got dressed this morning?

Why would Valerie Jarrett dress exactly like Austin Powers for her appearance on CBS This Morning?

Valerie Jarrett.jpg

On the show, Valerie Jarrett stated:

"I think that whoever emerges tonight… what I would do is break with conventional wisdom and announce a running mate that's a woman of color… certainly before the next primary. Woman, person of color, someone who reflects the diversity of our party."
Will Ms. Jarrett become Joe Biden's VP selection?

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
Why would Valerie Jarrett dress exactly like Austin Powers for her appearance on CBS This Morning?

]

Because she was feelin' GROOOVY BABAY!

Perhaps the Reggie Love costume was already rented.

Well, the costume worked to provide Comrade Obama with a Real-If-Hidden Actual President, so why not take another shot?

Not dishonest or venial enough to run with Biden, and you may take that however you wish.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:What was Obama's top aide Valerie Jarrett thinking when she got dressed this morning?

Valerie Jarrett.jpg

The perverse generation is so obvious sometimes. Thanks for bringin' history all together, now.

Groov.vy

forelock tug,'pelipsky

P.P. Gogol wrote:Not dishonest [highlight=#ffff00]or venial enough to run with Biden[/highlight], and you may take that however you wish.

Komrade Jarrett just doesn't like to get shagadelic with kids baybay! C'mon love, don't you think we can send her to Epstein 2.0 and have her get freaky under the penalty of pistols? YEAH!

[OFF]

Jarrett's thousands of times smarter than Biden. At least she speaks well and understands the basics of winning elections, although all our elections are rigged like the USSR anyway. Biden's stupid, senile, and can't talk worth a damn.

Typing on the Hammond organ, Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Jarrett's thousands of times smarter than Biden.

Und so? Macht nicht. So is a mentally challenged rock.

So ve all dissolfed dat Breitmann shouldt hafe a nomination
To go to de Legisladoor, to make some dings off de nation;
Mit de helb of a Connedigut man, in whom ve hafe great hobes,
Who hat shange his boledics fivdeen dimes, und derefore knew de robes.

P.P. Gogol wrote:
Typing on the Hammond organ, Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Jarrett's thousands of times smarter than Biden.

Und so? Macht nicht. So is a mentally challenged rock.

[OFF]

Prezisely sie point!

Hell, at this point I'm wondering what gauge of jumper cables and what kind of super-industrial arc welder they have to use to reanimate Biden before they push him out on stage.

Evil Smiley wrote:I think there will be a surprise.

"I am deeply saddened by his diagnosis of Alzheimers on inauguration day."
...followed by his suicide by means of a shotgun blast through a door.

RedDiaperette, I believe that the correct medical term.....well I would just refer to it as Arkanside. A rather strange and complex disease that defies any known description........Look, I would like to give you names....but there is somebody pounding on my door....... NO Seth doesn't live here........ I got to answer this.....Later

At least Komrade Biden has pledged to not take away my AR-14.

Or my .356 magnum.

Or my 11 gauge shotgun.

Or my 1910 Colt.

I really think that the media, aka Media Lapdog, is not only running O'Biden's campaing, but wants be the Veep running mate.

Perhaps, the Big Media execs will join the DNC power brokers in a council, or Politburo, that will replace the Vice Presidency, until President Zombie Joe is put to bed.

temp2PacSignature.png

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:What was Obama's top aide Valerie Jarrett thinking when she got dressed this morning?

Valerie Jarrett.jpg

"I think that whoever emerges tonight… what I would do is break with conventional wisdom and announce a running mate that's a woman of color… certainly before the next primary. Woman, person of color, someone who reflects the diversity of our party."

That's not a moderate; that's a MARXIST, baby!!

Callmelennie wrote:

Valerie Jarrett.jpg

That's not a moderate; that's a MARXIST, baby!!

You are sooo in the grooove, glib Karaoke Hooliganator.

Jarret's got a short skirt....and a long racket.

forelock tug from your boon companion of Karaoke Hooliganism,
'pelipsky