Wanda Sykes Sparks Restoration of KKK to its Former Glory

Wanda Sykes inspires new KKK uprising to restore the KKK to it's former mission and glory of killing all Republicans.

Comrade Leninka,

The video has been PURGED!!!

EDIT

WTF?? I submitted my post and voila...the video appears.

Sea-Bass wrote:Comrade Leninka,

The video has been PURGED!!!

Sorry, Comrade Sea-Bass. It should work now.

Man, if there's one thing I hate more than Capitalism, it's them _igger lovin' Republican Jooz.

In the progressive world of next Tuesday, we're all colorblind, allowing Wanda 'the dyke' Sykes to be Imperial Wizard and Ms. Garofalo to be the Grand Dragonlady.

Comrades,

Our Dear Leader and His Court Jester, Wanda Sykes, are at the cutting edge of instituting the Progressive Utopia that we have worked long and hard for.

This is a most inspiring plan to bring more loyal Democrat members into the fold. If they don't convert willingly, then they can join the growing lists of Necro-Voters. And another positive by-product of resurrecting the KKK is that the EVIL Rethuglicans will be made into willing Necro-Voters by default.

That, Comrades, is Community Organizing at it's finest. It's a Win, Win for everybody. Colin Powell has seen the light and converted to the Democrats after witnessing the murderous foreign policy of Bu$Hitler.

And don't forget, that every Rethuglican that's "converted" to the Dem's, results in less CO2 and methane released into the atmosphere to foul Mother Earth.

Inspiring, Lord Obama!! You truly are the Truth and the Light of the World of Next Tuesday™!!

Comrade Whoopie and Komrade Zarkof,

It just goes to show that that the more the world changes, the more it stays the same.

The Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM that once was, is now again. The smell of Rush Limbaugh's glorious naked body burning on a cross will be most pleasing to my senses.

Image "A New Member" by comedian Jonathan Winters

Lies! Boy, those Rethuglikkkans sure are desperate. They are even trying to re-write history. But everybody knows that us Progressives are the best revisionists around. Why just the other day I rewrote the tale of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. Jim is now a cross dresser and Tom Saywer is now better portrayed as the evil Kapitalists swine that he was! Mark Twain's history had to be redressed... so I made sure to include multiple cross-gender affairs, massive drug addiction, and copious trips to bath houses.

Those Rethuglikkan revisionists got nothing on us Progressives!

Remember what Cleavon Little said in Blazing Saddles, when they steal the KKK robes from the posse members? "Where the white women??"

Komrade Zarkof,

I have not seen this Kapitalist piece of trash in many years, but I will sneak a look at it the next time it appears on my television screen.