Wanted by the Party™ Ron DeSantis

Comrades.

Something must be done about this Ron DeSantis guy. You can trash our policies, you can mock our political tools in Congress and the White House, you can illustrate our failures in the past and the present, but you can never EVER make us look like the hypocrites that we are!

This man has gone too far and something must be done about it. First it was just the Orange Man, but now more are appearing and being emboldened. That woman in Arizona is getting way too sassy as well. A reward for his capture is needed. Extra beet rations! Extra beet vodka! A week at the Kommissar's dacha! Whatever it takes because the Kollective must act and act soon or there will be more of these upstart Rethuglikkkans making us look like hypocrites.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

You worry too much Comrade Dr. Chicago.

Ron DeSantis is a non-issue.  It’s not as if he oversees his government and is making real decisions.  He is simply the mouthpiece of his handlers.  And not a very good one at that; with his slurred speech, not knowing where to go, and shaking hands with figments of his imagination. 

Oh, and his abominable practice of flying illegal immigrants new Democrats to the safest sanctuary community they could ever wish to live into towns and cities, in the dead of night in broad daylight, just shows why no one in Martha’s Vineyard will be supporting him if he runs in 2024.

Red Square wrote:
9/17/2022, 6:06 pm
From a comrade:

Comrade Red Square

Most equal work. I thank the comrade responsible and have already posted it on Comrade Gore's Interwebs. With credit to The Glorious Cube, of course.

I remain
Dr. Chicago