"We all look like Mexicans" now!

Dear Comrades, Party Elite and common proles:

Thursday Greetings from the Gulag! Most dear Comrade Rev. Alford Allenson Al Sharpton is joining on comrades in Arizona in protesting the racist anti-illegal peoples. As always, Comrade Sharpton is stirring up racism to beat down evil reichwing racism! We are humbly proud, are we not?! In a rally yesterday, and in his usual eloquence, the most Rev. Shaprton said, “Let me tell you something: After dark we all look Mexican riding down the street” Bravos! Los bravos!

Does not Rev. look most Mexican? Who can tell any differences?

sharp.jpg

More of his most eloquence eloquent speaking continued, "Sharpton said, "When I came to go out in the outside of Phoenix and go to one of the spas and get a massage and tan — even though I was already tan — they told me, ‘Welcome to Arizona,' (OK, I'm not sure what he is saying, but it sounded good, did it not??)

We must join in solid solidarity to support the most Rev. Sharpton and dear illegal comrades fighting for citizens righertries!

look mexican 2x.JPG
red roost.JPG

For those free to travel freely, I urge you to go to Arizona for the non-violent (wink wink) protest marches. For those not so free, send emails, letters and especially cash to Rev. Sharpton @[email protected]

Support Illegals and End Criminal Suppression!

I like it. Makes me look very dashing....like Speedy Gonzales

Mexican hat axe.jpg

I had a burrito for lunch yesterday. About three hours later, I felt very mexican.

I to join party! I feel like Mexican now that I to wear big hat!
mrsal somb.jpg

Comrade Whoopie, INDEEDY YOU DODEEDY DO! Colonel 8, thank you so mucho for sharingo (I'm sure) Mrs. Al, you look ever so lovely. Your beard just goes with everything, does it not?! Comrade, Putout, I must avert my eyes for such bold skin-eyness skinessness from so much skin, but Madam Hilary does know how to par-tary Cinco de Mayo, huh?! I'm sure she is of the sneaky sort!

I think comrade Gibbie is thinking Wizard of Odd or something, and not in compliance with Mexican appearance, but I do like the pointy hat for his pointy head.

Fraulein Pulloskies
This should warm your progressive heart

On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.

Tip: Hotair

[/font][/color]In the suburbs of Silicon Valley, not far away from San Francisco Bay, there are apparently particular days for patriotism, at least according to one high school in Morgan Hill. On Cinco de Mayo, several students decided to wear clothing with American flag designs to make a statement about their own views on heritage — including one Hispanic student. Teachers demanded that they either turn their shirts inside out and remove all other American flag-themed clothing or face suspension for “defiance.” Their parents are outraged:

Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the vice principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag T-shirts inside out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal's office.

“They said we could wear it on any other day,” Daniel Galli said, “but today is sensitive to Mexican-Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today.”

The boys said the administrators called their T-shirts “incendiary” that would lead to fights on campus.

I am the most beloved Mexican woman of all white Progressive Amerikkan women.
Guess first before you peek.

Mystery item No. 0

OMG Leninka, for a second there I thought it was Jennifer Lopez.

633571841247135682-JenniferLopezwillgiveyouTacoflavoredkisses.jpg

Comrade Whoopie,

Jennifer Lopez? That girl allows herself to be exploited by evil kkkapitalist white men, I'll say.

Nevertheless, that cute little hand puppet reminds of another famous Latino icon:

When Selma Hayek's movie about her came out, I called all of my white girlfriends to tell them. Can you believe it? It's finally here. I can't wait to see the movie. I just love her.
She looks so white for a Mexican woman, and she was a communist, you know. We all went to see the movie together (of course, I was the only light skinned black woman in the group), but I am just as much of a Frida groupie as any yogurt and tofu, granola crunching Liberal woman. Frida is one of those women who unites us all.

Neo, that does warm the cockles of my heart (wishing I knew what a cockle precisely was... should I be alarmed? Does Obamacare over cockles?). Amerikan yewth were just desirous to make Mexican patriots feel disenfranchised from their beloved Home Country ™. Everyone should "go Mexican" on Sinco cinco of Mayos!

O M G, Leninka! My eyes rolled back in surprise! You could be JennyLo's twin in sisterhoodom! Your tanness is much superior to mine, also, so I feel a wee jealous, but, Olay!

Many pardons, Comarde Whoopie, but tacos give me gas so no kisses!

Leninka

You look like you've escaped from the dungeons under Comrade Theo's dacha....

Comrade Obamugabe,

Who knows? We all may be hiding in Comrade Theo's dacha before long.

I'm ready for a dacha par'tay. I'm ready to get out of the gulag for a few hours..... I will be most happy to bring beet vodka for all! Where is that lazy comrade Theo, anyway?

I loved the exotic dance Selma Hayek did in the movie Dusk til Dawn. I got a tingle up my leg (but I won't say which one).

Stalin's Mustache! I don't know where to start!

So many equal hats!

I proclaim (when again I have no business proclaiming)...

I've got nothing...

Meican Invasion.jpg

... eh

Comrade Bufoon,

I suppose you could use your spare golashes to squish us up some guacamole, that is, if you can get us some on the black market.

Comrade Buffoon, you are of very much looking like the Mexican. And what a big instrument you are to be of having! And that you are knowing of how to play with your instrument, too, is to be saying much about you.

bufoon mariachi.jpg

But what is it you are to make all the peoples pay the CASH money so they can to watch you to play with your instrument??

Size, size, size. Men always want the biggest instrument they can get. I think is more important to know how to play the instrument to best of abilities than how big it is. Big is just to being braggadocios and that is not benefiting the collective. I denounce bigness!

Frau, if you are to be of good looking you to see it not just size of instrument but also of the width. I am of hearing width makes for better playing of instrument.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Size, size, size. Men always want the biggest instrument they can get. I think is more important to know how to play the instrument to best of abilities than how big it is. Big is just to being braggadocios and that is not benefiting the collective. I denounce bigness!

Comrade, it is all about size!

It is a fact that my government is so big that people feel nothing but admiration upon seeing it. Not so if it were a capitalist government, laughable for size!

[quote="Comrade Whoopie"]I loved the exotic dance Selma Hayek did in the movie Dusk til Dawn. I got a tingle up my leg (but I won't say which one).

Yes Comrade, the Hayek dance was truly worthy of locking the door and drawing the blinds... but do you remember the Juliette Lewis quote in Tarintino's daydream? It involved eating, that's all I'll say.

Richie Will You Eat My.jpg

One of my favorite flicks...

Leninka wrote:Comrade Bufoon,

I suppose you could use your spare golashes to squish us up some guacamole, that is, if you can get us some on the black market.

Since we are being monitored, I will not acknowledge any knowledge of a kapitalist "black market" (which I fear may be racist), but I will say that another comrade is a much more gooder guacamole maker...

whoopie guacamole.jpg

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon, you are of very much looking like the Mexican. And what a big instrument you are to be of having! And that you are knowing of how to play with your instrument, too, is to be saying much about you.

bufoon mariachi.jpg

But what is it you are to make all the peoples pay the CASH money so they can to watch you to play with your instrument??

Dearest Missus, no prog eyes were to have ever witnessed this embarrassing glimpse into my past life sins against the collective... but does my stance not reflect defiance against said kapitalist activities?

I needed the cash!

Comrades, I'm overcome by the suggestion that I make a creamy guacamole fit for any taco.

Comrade Whoopie, I am most liking guacamole and it is of most excitedness that I to know you are of the making of it in creamy way. I am of certainty that Leninka, Fraulein and maybe some other of the Gulag guys and gals would be of liking to have Mexican Fiesta party where you would be of most welcome to spread your creamy guacamole on our tacos.

I was to be looking at some happy foto snaps in Gulag news of the Cinqo de Mayo celebrations that were to be happening in all around of the world and I was to see this the most glorious happy foto snap of the most famous of the glorious threesome in enjoyment of Puebla Freedom Day.

three amigos bpr.jpg

It was a glorious Sinko Cinco of Mayo day, was it not, dear comrade de of Mexiconess!

cino mayo.JPG

mi
Yes, comrades, we must keep this controversy going, so we can continue to accuse the KKKonservatives of "racism". Unlike us, their concern is the immigrants' use of the American infrastructure and welfare...

Under no circumstances shall we allow them to realize, that -- by dropping the welfare state for all (immigrants and citizens alike) -- the US will, again, be able to accept any number of immigrants willing to come here and work hard (horrors!) using their industry and frugality (horrors!) to build wealth the way generations did before them...

We will destroy them from within even as the evil white European destroyed the venerable indigenous squatters. With diseases like syphilis and TB, Swine Flu. We must demand that the failed policies of fence building cease at once. We will take their jobs and destroy their economy even without the Machete. We will control the drug trade. Was it not the 'One' who declared that we would double our imports. Vive La Revolution! Our brother Che' and Fidel himself will beam with great pride.
Not only will we all look like Mexicans, we all will BE Mexicans when we once again occupy the occupiers!
I must return to shovel at once to deaden the glorious tingle that now ascends leg.

But how will we destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of the Mexican people? They have capitalism bred into their genes.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Whoopie, I am most liking guacamole and it is of most excitedness that I to know you are of the making of it in creamy way. I am of certainty that Leninka, Fraulein and maybe some other of the Gulag guys and gals would be of liking to have Mexican Fiesta party where you would be of most welcome to spread your creamy guacamole on our tacos.

I was to be looking at some happy foto snaps in Gulag news of the Cinqo de Mayo celebrations that were to be happening in all around of the world and I was to see this the most glorious happy foto snap of the most famous of the glorious threesome in enjoyment of Puebla Freedom Day.

three amigos bpr.jpg

You spread guacamole on your own damn taco, Mrs Al Czarweary, thank you very much! Damn Mexicans are taking all the jobs from my light skinned black brothers.

OH, wait a minute. Whose taco were you talking about?

Leninka wrote:But how will we destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of the Mexican people? They have capitalism bred into their genes.

How glorious! A see a "shovel ready" job! Dear Leader can send "Obamo money" to 'Mexiho' (pronounced the Mexican way, as "may-he-"ho") to make jobs for the peoples.

(the last time I was in Mexico, the only things I saw in their genes were knives and guns. Those banditos can be most angry and when wanting dineros)

Leninka said:
But how will we destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of the Mexican people? They have capitalism bred into their genes.
Aye yay, yay, yay; manana, manana, manana, Cinco de Mayo are the entrepenueral spirit of the May-hee-con way. The Mexicanistas will bring the high culture of mariachi music and the sombrero
Whoopie Sombrero.jpg
[/b]to the decadent Capitalistas. They will bring the spirit of Che' and of Fidel and of the Revolucion™

Leninka wrote:But how will we destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of the Mexican people? They have capitalism bred into their genes.

Why that man to set up the shopping at end of earthquake street? And how many of the unburkhad womens were to be walking there that they to cause such earthquaking?

As best way to ruin entreprenueurial spirit I say we must to send Andy Stern to make for the Chicano Union de Mehico. When all of Mexican peoples to CUM then what they to be of wanting of kapitalisic business!

Image One time I was in Oaxaca (WAH-HA-KA) and there to be teachers strike. Some decided to be on hunger strike also. While mariachas mens playing and many peoples eating and strolling round palaza teacher deadened herself from starvation. They to wait until the nightime to take body away so as to not be of upsetting touristas. After that teachers decide not worth it to be of any more striking. Such exciting rememberances of Mehican holidays.

Make siesta time from 9am to 5pm a Right, like free health care.

Yes, Mrs Al Czarweary. I know what you mean by the Oaxacans. I hear tell that when the first Amerikkan touristas showed up (especially the blond ones), the Oaxacans threw tomatoes and such at them.