We are all "purposeful heterosexual" now!

We have a glorious new demographic we can add to the progressive cause, "Purposeful Heterosexual". We no longer need to claim to be 1/32 Cherokee, gay, or of minority status to be one of the good guys. Now, thanks to one of our progressive brethren, we can claim the status of "Purposeful-Hetero" and still maintain our liberal street cred. No longer should our heterosexual status cause us to walk in shame. Now we can lift our heads and utilize our heterosexualness to advocate with "purpose" for progressive causes. I hope in due time the operators of Store #86 will add items of this this new status into their glorious store so I can claim my status with pride. I am quite prideful of my purposeful-hetero status, and, like the good gentleman in the video below, I, too, have "not a gay in me".....at least not at this particular moment.

Ride with PRIDE ......Thanks to the $$$ Billions that our government wastes subsidizes on our national toy train, AMTRAK is getting behind and getting on top to promote same sex family travel and to utilize this antiquated sophisticated means of 19th Century 21st Century transportation. For only about $700 per person a same sex family can spend three days on board the pleasure train and avoid the expediency of a three hour airline flight. In solidarity with my gay comrades, as a purposeful heterosexual I will reach-around and join my brethren in this most glorious journey.AMTRAK
Picture-11.png
[/font][/color]

Purposeful Hetero - Update!It seems as though the employer for our Purposeful-Hetero has removed him from his own CEO status. Here is the statement from the company.....https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/08/02/Chick-Fil-A-Drive-Thru-Bully-Fired?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

If he returns tomorrow, I'm sure he can get some extra "pickles" in his "buns" AND have a good Sandwich, too!

(customer service is always #1 at Chick-Fil-A...)

With a well placed word from Dear Leader (pbuh) I'm sure he can find a "position" in the Ministry of Honesty & Fairness™

What despicable KKKapitalist Pigs for firing such a tolerant and respectful man from their ranks! It also seems that the University of Arizona system got rid of him as well, although it was a few months earlier.

OBVIOUSLY, both firings were part of the long-standing, all encompassing and all-knowing Homophobic Agenda! These Reich-Wingers KNEW he was going to be doing this and had plotted his downfall in advance!

Being Purposefully Heterosexual, I have a inkling for such conspiracy theories well documented and iron clad facts!

acluFinger.jpg

Quickly, someone call the ACLU!

El Presidente wrote:We have a glorious new demographic we can add to the progressive cause, "Purposeful Heterosexual". We no longer need to claim to be 1/32 Cherokee, gay, or of minority status to be one of the good guys. Now, thanks to one of our progressive brethren, we can claim the status of "Purposeful-Hetero" and still maintain our liberal street cred. No longer should our heterosexual status cause us to walk in shame. Now we can lift our heads and utilize our heterosexualness to advocate with "purpose" for progressive causes. I hope in due time the operators of Store #86 will add items of this this new status into their glorious store so I can claim my status with pride. I am quite prideful of my purposeful-hetero status, and, like the good gentleman in the video below, I, too, have "not a gay in me".....at least not at this particular moment.

Comrade "Purposeful Heterosexual" is giving us card carrying members of the CPUSA a bad name.

[indentr]Leninism 101:

THOU SHALT NOT OPPRESS FELLOW WORKERS
[/indentr]
Comrade 'P-Hate' should have hit on a pasty white Chick-Fil-A male manager full of reaktionary fervor, not a lowly female employee with tears in her eyes.

It is a sad day when fellow Comrades destroy our well-honed image of 'underdogs'.
[/i][/b]

Poor Adam. Surrounded by hate. First the foul and despicable Chick-fil-A company, then the evil and black-hearted Chick-fil-A woman at the window. Then his (former) employer.

So much hate.

OOOPS. Looks like the University of Arizona was actually the first. Much like the slanted-to-the-right mainstream media we have to put up with, the reich-wing university system is out of control.

I, like you, can't wait for the Purposeful Heterosexual Pride Parades ™!

adamsmithchikfilapride.jpg