We Can't Wait (to Bypass the Constitution)!

WeCantWait.jpg
[/url]
Comrades, we simply MUST do all we can to make sure that Dear Leader is re-elected in November - the ends justify the means, and you KNOW what I means when I say that.

Make sure that everyone you know votes early and votes often, including whatever dead folk you can get to participate.

When Dear Leader is re-elected He will have a lot more flexibility to eliminate congress as anything more than a bunch of busybodies, and those unelected black robes? HA! We know what he thinks about THEM.

As for any further presidential elections after 2012? Again - HA! What would we need them for? Dear Leader's pen can take care of what ails America.

We can't wait - Yes We Can!

Stroke of the pen, law of the land - kinda cool, huh?

When will the stupid meanies, the right wingers, understand that at a time of unprecedented cult of personality in this country we DON'T NEED the constitution or courts or the disagreeing part of congress!

We got it! So "sit in the back" as the great leader has said, and accept our vision and our methods! ...or else...

Finally we have a leader that is willing to dismiss that old paper, our government is so enlightened now a constitution that legitimizes it and limits it is no longer necessary and would only hinder it from doing great things. Those who don"t agree will simply need "re-education" in special camps just for them.

Prog_Off.gif
We must re-take congress and the presidency. If Obama gets to replace a single conservative justice we are screwed.

Comrade Fhalkyn, it was Comrade Pelosi who suggested - as well she should have - that congress must pass Obamacare so that we could all see what is in it!

Nevertheless, it is good to hear that your medications are kicking in. In the future, don't hesitate to take advantage of your nearest JiffyLobo™'s services, especially while they're still having their Frequent Fluker Special!

Comrade Kaputnik - 'tis a glorious time to be alive, is it not?

Vote early, vote often indeed. Maybe that's what the zombie apocalypse is all about--dead voters rising from the grave to vote Democrat.

This guy died in line waiting for his government health care, and now he's going to rise from the dead and vote Dem to make SURE he gets it, dammit!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
WeCantWait.jpg
[/url]
Comrades, we simply MUST do all we can to make sure that Dear Leader is re-elected in November - the ends justify the means, and you KNOW what I means when I say that.

Make sure that everyone you know votes early and votes often, including whatever dead folk you can get to participate.

When Dear Leader is re-elected He will have a lot more flexibility to eliminate congress as anything more than a bunch of busybodies, and those unelected black robes? HA! We know what he thinks about THEM.

As for any further presidential elections after 2012? Again - HA! What would we need them for? Dear Leader's pen can take care of what ails America.

We can't wait - Yes We Can!

Stroke of the pen, law of the land - kinda cool, huh?
I could not agree more comradeElections are highly over rated and unnecessary when all we need is Papa Obama