We're Watching You on Election Day

Comrades,

I'm DENOUNCING Chris 'Tingles' Matthews!!!!!!! He said this treason on the air even!!!!!!!!

On the Senate side, it‘s a fact that the Democrats could lose that, too. I look at the races in Arkansas, in Indiana, Wisconsin, and North Dakota, and seeing not too difficult pickups for the Republicans. I look at Nevada, Illinois and Pennsylvania, and see the prospect for more wins by the Republicans—though somewhat more difficult. And then I look at West Virginia, the state of Washington, California, Colorado, and Connecticut, and I see the Republicans have a chance to win the whole Senate. They have to win 10 of those 12, but they can do it.
The simple fact is the tide is heading in Republican direction, but there will be exceptions where good people buck the tide. I‘ve seen it happen and I‘ve seen those people go on to buck the tide and lead impressive careers.
So, what does this all leave me with? Again, an admonition—even with a strong tide in one direction that may well change the control of Congress in both houses, the key vote is yours.

Spit,.......he said again "So, what does this all leave me with?"

I'll tell ya what it leaves you A DENOUNCEMENT, Tingles...... how could you? What happened??????

Just a friendly reminder to all of you as you cast your ballots Tuesday, vote for ONLY OBAMA AND PARTY ENDORSED CANDIDATES.

Reminder: For those of you who are behind in your denouncement quotas now is really a great time to catch up.

Comrade,

After denouncing your denouncement, he should be called Crass Misuse for his switching of the sydes. Benedict Arnold Misuse [BAM] has a nice sound as well.

Our organic media tools need to promote the idea that all is going according to plan. Every silver lining has it's dark cloud. The toilet isn't half empty, it's half full.

This supposed and unproven Republican landslide has it's positive aspects. There will be a 2 month lame duck period in which we have nothing to lose. We should use that time to lay legislative landmines for the incoming Republicans to deal with.

Since Obama won't be getting much accomplished in his final 2 years he can spend more time with his family on vacations and golf.

And in 2012, if the economy hasn't improved much, we can blame it all on the GOP for obstructing all of Obama's great ideas.