WEF and Davos 2023

Kimberly-Clark has reportedly announced the introduction of their newest product line: Huggies for Holsteins. Diapers specially designed to capture and filter various greenhouse gasses that cause climate change, reducing the CFU* footprint of ranches and farms.

*Cow Fart Unit

This is horrifying! Who will save the insects? Once a rare species of hissing cockroach is gone, it's gone forever. If we don't stop eating now, our children will grow up asking, "Mommy, what's a grasshopper?"

And their extraterrestrial economic cookbook is right out of the Twilight Zone.

2023: A GLOBALIST ODYSSEY
[CLICK FOR LARGER]
2023AFO.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/20/2023, 2:44 pm

And at the end Dave isn’t a space fetus he’s a space abortion.

Margaret wrote:
1/20/2023, 6:36 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/20/2023, 2:44 pm

And at the end Dave isn’t a space fetus he’s a space abortion.
Yes, and likely the main ingredient in HAL 9000's final batch of Soylent Green.

EU Gives Green Light for Use of Two More Insect Species in Human Food

Insect Food Chart.jpg

Such a push does not appear to be to the taste of all involved...many elite globalists seem keen on holding on to their own meat-eating habits despite an attempt to move middle-income workers away from the food type.

Sounds like they got the idea from "Snowpiercer."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/0 ... uman-food/

<off>

If the FBI has it, it's already in the wrong hands.

<on>

Has anybody heard if the WEF has settled the issue of digital beets for barter and exchange? If they do, I'm going to just wait for the Gummint to print more beets while I sit in the tractor barn and collect my rations because, well, reparations. And stuff.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
1/29/2023, 3:34 pm
Has anybody heard if the WEF has settled the issue of digital beets for barter and exchange? If they do, I'm going to just wait for the Gummint to print more beets.
USSABEET.jpg

FULL DISCLOSURE: this vid was shot at CNN Headquarters.

Why are there no flies on the menu?

Are they protected because of their special relationship with the WEF's spiritual advisor, Beelzebub?

They certainly aren't endangered below the Mason Dixon line and it's very easy to catch a mess of them. All you have to do is take those outdoor mesh food covers......................

images (10).jpg

go out in the pasture, find a promising looking cow pie (I took a class from our local Bovine Scatologist on how to spot the best ones) to drop them over and VOILA! Basically the same technique for catching bait fish with a throw net except without all that effort and the probability of falling in.

I make a mighty tasty Shoo Fly Pie. I will bring enough for everyone to the next Tractor Barn party.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
1/30/2023, 5:56 am
Why are there no flies on the menu?

From “Dracula,” 1931 (99 years before The Great Reset).
At the Seward Sanitarium, Martin the orderly catches
lunatic inmate Renfield trying to eat a spider.

AAA.jpg
MARTIN: Aren’t ya ashamed. Ain’t ya? Spiders now, is it? Flies ain’t good enough!

RENFIELD: Flies? Flies? Poor puny things. Who wants to eat flies?

MARTIN: YOU DO, ya loony.

BBB.jpg
RENFIELD: Not when I can get nice fat spiders!

Two hundred years after "The Great Reset."

Spock Speaks.jpg

Guardian of Meat Forever.jpg