Welcome To The Error of Shotglass Economics

Dear Comrades!

Before we pat ourselves on our collective backs, we have got plenty of digging to do. We cannot ignore the some 56 million enemies of the state as they chose vainly to try to keep Amerikkka the Beautiful from becoming the USSA. We cannot ignore them as some background noise, no we cannot indeed! They will be hard at work trying to undermine our four year plan and continue to do silly things like question my patriotism. They will try to convince you that my Reign Of Terror will make David Dinkins look like Ronald Reagan.

While I may have never held a job of considerable importance for more then a few hundred days at a time, I want you to know this has never stopped me from succeeding in life, and I want you to have the same opportunity as me! The 56 million enemies of the state will say that I purchased my votes, but this is the dawning of a new era, the era of the subsidized election! Why pay the advertisers and the advisors and do all of this endless campaigning when I can come straight to you with a paycheck for your support in this racist election process which I do hope we bring to a swift end to during my first four year plan.

In return for doing away with this election process, everyone can just enjoy the day off each year! No more of the annual standing in line just to spend a few minutes hiding behind a curtained booth. You now get to stand behind the iron curtain, together, and forever! Gosh darn it, I don't know about you, but I never planned to spend the past two years working like I have. Never again USSA, never again!

So before the party comes to an end, I must remind all of my comrades that our mission is not quite complete yet! There is much national policing to be done, and the round up must be clean and swift. 56 million laborers await enlightenment as they will do the slaving, so we can fill our shot glass and do the savoring! Bottoms Up Comrades!

Your Glorious One,
Premier Obama Bin Laden