What a TRILLION dollars looks like

What stimulated me to present this was Comrade Rahm Emmanuel Goldstein's mention of Zimbabwe money on a different post topic

This is from
https://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

All this talk about "stimulus packages" and "bailouts"...

A billion dollars...
A hundred billion dollars...
Eight hundred billion dollars...
One TRILLION dollars...

What does that look like? I mean, these various numbers are tossed around like so many doggie treats, so I thought I'd take Google Sketchup out for a test drive and try to get a sense of what exactly a trillion dollars looks like.

We'll start with a $100 dollar bill. Currently the largest U.S. denomination in general circulation. Most everyone has seen them, slighty fewer have owned them. Guaranteed to make friends wherever they go.

Image ~

A packet of one hundred $100 bills is less than 1/2" thick and contains $10,000. Fits in your pocket easily and is more than enough for week or two of shamefully decadent fun.

Believe it or not, this next little pile is $1 million dollars (100 packets of $10,000). You could stuff that into a grocery bag and walk around with it.

While a measly $1 million looked a little unimpressive, $100 million is a little more respectable. It fits neatly on a standard pallet...

And $1 BILLION dollars... now we're really getting somewhere...

Next we'll look at ONE TRILLION dollars. This is that number we've been hearing so much about. What is a trillion dollars? Well, it's a million million. It's a thousand billion. It's a one followed by 12 zeros.
You ready for this?

Ladies and gentlemen... I give you $1 trillion dollars...
Notice those pallets are double stacked.
...and remember those are $100 bills.

So the next time you hear someone toss around the phrase "trillion dollars"... that's what they're talking about.

Wow! A trillion dollars could keep the Cube rolling for over a year. Well, not just the Cube. There's the exorbitant salaries of the Inner Party, the operating budgets of all the gulags scattered far and wide, the decadent parties and bribes necessary to garner favor with politicians, donations to the DNC and our various front organizations like the ACLU, SEIU, NAACP, PETA, Green Peace, ACORN, Code Pink, ANSWER, MoveOn, HuffingGlue and our various media organs such as ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, Al Jazeera and the BBC. Oh, and let's not forget comrade Soros, he expects a little bit of the action too.

(So buy a T-shirt or something)

I had no idea Dear Leader had such a stash... he does doesn't he?

INDEED Dear Leader has such a stash! And to prove it, here's a transcript of a woman in Detroit who knows:

OBAMA STASH IN DETROIT

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Detroit Woman: 'Obama Money' (Audio)

Ken Rogulski, WJR News, interviewed some people waiting on line at the
Cobo Center in Detroit to apply for stimulus money.

Transcript

KEN ROGULSKI:
Why are you here?

WOMAN: To get some money.

ROGULSKI: What kind of money?

WOMAN: Obama money.

ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?

WOMAN: Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?

WOMAN: I don't know. His stash. I don't know. I don't know where he got it from but he's giving it to us, to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama!

Here's how another woman responded to Rogulski's questions:

ROGULSKI:
Did you get an application to fill out yet?

WOMAN: I sure did. And I filled it out, and I am waiting to see what the results are going to be.

ROGULSKI: Will you know today how much money you're getting?

WOMAN: No, I won't, but I'm waiting for a phone call.

ROGULSKI: Where's the money coming from?

WOMAN: I believe it's coming from the City of Detroit or the state.

ROGULSKI: Where did they get it from?

WOMAN: Some funds that was given by Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get the funds?

WOMAN: Obama getting the funds from... Ummm, I have no idea, to tell you the truth. He's the president.

By the wave of his mighty hand, The One delivers!

Are you better off now than you were 4 trillion dollars ago?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Most enlightening, Com. Scratchanitch. That amounts to quite a lot of dual use money/toilet paper.

However, that is grossly inefficient for a Progressive macroeconomy such as ours. If we are to continue Dear Leader's (PBUH) most stimulating hyperinflation expansion of his magical “stash,” we will have to follow the ingenious economic brilliance of Obamugabe.

[highlight=#ffff00]Plainly speaking, what you show is NOT what trillions of dollars look like[/highlight]. As earlier stated, it would be terribly inefficient and not very “green” to kill so many trees.
If you will observe these Z$ notes folded away neatly in my wallet:

[highlight=#ffff00]THIS is what 160 TRILLION dollars looks like…three, very thin little notes that collapse neatly in one's pocket. [/highlight]These are roughly equivalent in US dollars to $12,725.29 …$11,548.33…$10,398.89…well, you will note just how flexible and handy a fiat paper currency is as opposed to an unfashionable monetary system fixed to metals and gold and silver.

Essentially, before long, even the POOREST proles will become Billionaires! All of this thanks to the Magical Stash!

And once again Comrade REG, my Stupefaction
is every more stupendously stupefied.

butch_jaw_drop.jpg

dont_tell2.jpg

And just think Whiny, if we are able to legislate talk radio and conservative web presence out of existence, ALL of America will be a sure Communist vote!

Progress!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:And once again Comrade REG, my Stupefaction is every more stupendously stupefied.

My pleasure, Comrade. Glad I could help.