What Happened to the "Coffee Party"?

coffeeparty.jpg
Comrades, am I crazy? I could've sworn there was a totally grassroots progressive response to the astro-turfed, racist tea-baggers......oh wait, there was, it was called the "Coffee Party"! Comrades, this "Coffee Party" had great ideas, it's shocking their popularity seems to be at a standstill; I mean, just listen to the TRUTH they spoke......
“We recognize that the federal government is not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our collective will"
AND ...
“When a movement is truly of, for, and by the People, billionaire sponsorship is not required. All of our methods of communication are free, or almost free, on the Internet,” the Coffee Party says in a dig at the Tea Party, whose major financial backer has been identified as billionaire David Koch.
AND...
On the Coffee Party website, Park said 9/11—this week is the ninth anniversary of the 2001 terrorist attacks—should be a day of unity rather than a day of fear. She urged Coffee Party supporters to organize events to promote peace and understanding.
Exactly, understand why someone would intentionally fly a plane into a building; it's a pretty easy subject to wrap your head around. Also, nothing says grassroots more than being able to sign up as an official "Coffee Party" member online! I urge you comrades to to visit the "Coffee Party" website... https://www.coffeepartyusa.com/ ...please sign up as a member under multiple names to puff their numbers. What's sad comrades, is the fact that the "Coffee Party" started so strong, with manufactured media interest...
Will the Coffee Party Gain Steam? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0S97ucSKJY
...that is only further proof of their grassrootyness. Comrades, lets help get the "Coffee Party" brewing and moving again! Let's go, Obama 2012!

Komrade, you are dangerously close to inKorrekt thought by bringing up purged elements of the past like this. What if the Outer Party, or dare I say it, the Proles were to hear a Central Cube Member spouting such revisions of revisions? There has never been a Coffee Party, and no photos or other evidence of them can be found in ANY Peoples' Archive...these links you provided had better be farcical & not the demoralizing propaganda of the Class Enemy. There is a special shovel-ready project to assist those Comrades found contradicting the Current Truth.

Same problem we have with the anarchists, no leadership. We on the Left know that you can't have genuine grassroots activism without strong leadership and an established network with ample funding.

Someone has to create the chants and slogans. Someone must design and print the protest signs. Someone has to bus in the rent-a-mob.

That's why I hate the Tea Party. Who do they think they're fooling? There has to be someone behind them. Probably the Koch bro's.

Someone had to do this and I guess it is me.

I went to a coffee party to cause grief with my old friends
A chance to share old plans and schemes and bang the gongs again
When I got to the coffee party, we all knew his name
but no one recognized him, he didn't act the same
CHORUS
And we're all effed now, to often to the race (card).
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please your base

Progressives came from miles around, everyone was there
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Soros hid in Maddow's shoes wearing shim's disguise

CHORUS

lott-in-C-N-N, M-S-N-B-C

Played them antiwar songs, thought that's why they came
No one heard the music, he didn't look the same
I said hello to "Hillary", she's the MTE
But when I sang a song about badonkadonk, it was time to leave

CHORUS

lott-in-C-N-N,(lott-in-C-N-N)
M-S-N-B-C, (M-S-N-B-C)

The Army opened up a closet door and in stepped Barry B. Badde
Playing the choir like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at coffee parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, it's obvious we're *ucked

CHORUS

lott-in-C-N-N,(lott-in-C-N-N)
M-S-N-B-C, (M-S-N-B-C)

And we're all effed now, to often to the race (card).
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please your base

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Same problem we have with the anarchists, no leadership. We on the Left know that you can't have genuine grassroots activism without strong leadership and an established network with ample funding.

Someone has to create the chants and slogans. Someone must design and print the protest signs. Someone has to bus in the rent-a-mob.

That's why I hate the Tea Party. Who do they think they're fooling? There has to be someone behind them. Probably the Koch bro's.
The Koch bro's are satans little capitalist helpers on Earth. All evil emanates from their bloodline. Just look what they did to our poor comrades in Wisconsin! They now have to help pay for their own pension AND healthcare?!?!? The Koch bro's should have just executed them, it would've been less painful.

Perhaps this Reich Wing RETHUGLIKKAN hatchet job video had something to do with it?

Most assuredly the creators of this HEINOUS dreck should be hunted down and brought to trial!

I DENOUNCE the use of my image in this fashion... slanderous!